The Golden Ticket

I think that if I had a ticket, and the Grandaddy was an exclusion, it would have to go towards the Project X Handcrafted Experience, provided that returns this year.

How awesome is this! Three chances in Dec for the ultimate win

3 golden tickets! If I were to win, it would be a tough choice. Do I go with the clubs I need to fill my bag, do I go based off the brand, or do I go based on the event itself and the format...

A total of 3 Golden Tickets available? :joy:

With the events that have been announced plus, if history is any indication, the numerous events that haven't been announced yet the lucky Golden Ticket holders will have some hard decisions to make.

Man. That's a good amount of golden tickets! Some great choices for the person that gets one!

Hope I can get on one of these, even though I have no idea what I would use it on.

Every THPer's dream. Now who's been naughty? Who's been nice? Good luck all.

I'm 99% sure that I will need to change into a new pair of underwear if I open my grab bag and see one of these sitting at the top. Then the real tough decision comes down to what event to use it for. The obvious answer is the MC, but the Srixon event could be in the mix once the full details come out.

THP Man can bring me some Golden goodness this holiday! So I can use it later next year with my new revamped swing :act-up:

Who doesn't love THP Golden Tickets!?!

@JB, have you ever given out 3 in one year before? I seem to remember 2 once or twice in the last few years but don't recall there ever being 3.

Three golden tickets is huge with the caliber of events we already know about, pretty effn sweet!

Who doesn't love THP Golden Tickets!?!

@JB, have you ever given out 3 in one year before? I seem to remember 2 once or twice in the last few years but don't recall there ever being 3.

Im not sure honestly.

I'm 99% sure that I will need to change into a new pair of underwear if I open my grab bag and see one of these sitting at the top. Then the real tough decision comes down to what event to use it for. The obvious answer is the MC, but the Srixon event could be in the mix once the full details come out.

Ya but you also have Wilson staff proto coming back, I thought I heard ultimate weekend could be? Titleist possibly! I mean there are so many choices haha ohhhh and am I remembering wrong or did Sean mention that odyssey experience is back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh and the sweep!!! And the championship!

Obviously every event sounds amazing, but if you won the Golden Ticket, which one would you choose? The Morgan Cup is sounding awfully good, although with some events not announced, do you use it up on that one or hold out for one of the other events?

Morgan Cup
Possible Titleist Iron Event this fall for 720 release???
Possible Graphite shaft Prove it event mentioned a month or 2 ago

I don't want to burst any bubbles, but there are actually only 2 Golden Tickets, some lucky fool already has one in the mail coming their way!!!

That Srixon event is calling my name....although I would be happy to go to any. Especially The Srixon.

Awesome! The excitement for this weekend when we're start getting the gift bags is going to be unreal!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol 3!!!! That’s a lot of goooolllldddddd

Ya but you also have Wilson staff proto coming back, I thought I heard ultimate weekend could be? Titleist possibly! I mean there are so many choices haha ohhhh and am I remembering wrong or did Sean mention that odyssey experience is back!!

That ticket would burn a hole in my pocket haha which is why I’d most likely cash it in on one of the first two events (based on what’s been announced so far).

That ticket would burn a hole in my pocket haha which is why I’d most likely cash it in on one of the first two events (based on what’s been announced so far).

I agree, it’d be hard waiting to use it haha. Especially with the Mc being so close to being decided.

304a840fd32c8faf760c1848a8d2d197.gif

If I win one of the Golden Tickets , I would cash in on the Morgan Cup... But what I’ve learned around here is to expect the unexpected as it relates to events... So there could be another mind blowing event that hasn’t been announced around the corner...

It would be cool if one of the tickets was a “Plus 1”, were it gets you and the AC member of your choice into an event of your choosing...

Need to use the video on Dolph cashing in if you get it.

Id pop all over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For me it would be:

1) The Sweep
2) The Sweep
3) The HCE

Back