The Golf Ramble Thread

My ramble thought of the day:

Is there anything more fun in golf than executing a perfect partial iron/wedge shot to basically tap in range? Feels so good.

Plus it makes putting easier lol!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Is there anything more fun in golf than executing a perfect partial iron/wedge shot to basically tap in range? Feels so good.
executing a perfect hybrid 2nd shot to tap in range on a par 5 :wink:

Absolutely love good wedge shots. My favorite shot to execute

Just a little time working on getting off the tee for a week or so will do you wonders, but keep up that short game.

Well I have my first ever streak of rounds with a chip in! Got one today on 9 at coyote preserve. And a bunch of shots inside 125 that made up for bad tee shots.

This stupid lie on the 16th to a short pin with no rollout. This game can be cruel.

Laughably, I almost holed it.

ff8f2f9dcb4704179584b4bcca168285.jpg

Edit: also, that was not a practice swing by me hahaha.... Love my fellow members.

What matters is you are hitting the ball well. Keep that up and the scores will start to come down.

Looks like you are on track to really start hitting the ball well.

No socks? Ouch!

That's hard to beat. Good job!

Hang in there! You next round may be a dream come true. Thats why we come back.

One think I learned about the forum is the Multi-quote. At the bottom each persons post on the bottom right you can reply with a quote or if you click on the button to the right you can check off each post you wish to quote with your response. :thumb:

No, I am not going to give you a cooler with extra ice in it for your bottle of water.

No, I am not going to give you a cooler with extra ice in it for your bottle of water.

Also known as "So I can put the beer in my bag on ice".

going with 2 hybrids and back to my old wedges for this weekends festivities. My new wedges are making me think too much, and going hybrid over 5 iron will allow me to swing easier on long shots which will hopefully help wearing out less for our 54 holes over 2 days.

Got a club re-gripped.

Now it is shorter by a half inch, as compared to my other clubs.

Amazing how that happens....

going with 2 hybrids and back to my old wedges for this weekends festivities. My new wedges are making me think too much, and going hybrid over 5 iron will allow me to swing easier on long shots which will hopefully help wearing out less for our 54 holes over 2 days.

After playing around with them, I've decided to just put the old 58* back in. The 7* bounce on it just makes me so much more confident after getting used to it last season. The high bounce W grind on the MD3 makes me fear hitting the ball with the leading edge every time. I need to pick up a 60*c to see if it's better.

Need to quit switching out putters and stick to what is obviously working for me.

I never realized how much the wind takes out of you physically when you play. Absolutely brutal winds for the first night of league, and by the 17th hole my swing was gone and I was exhausted. Fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got home. Still tired this morning.

Had the blown on UTX grip on my driver start twisting on me bad last night. Not good when you are hitting 5wood on holes instead of driver, especially into a bad wind. Looks like I need to go back to taping all my grips again. Apparently painter's tape under the grip isn't enough to keep a grip in place at the moment.

Need to quit switching out putters and stick to what is obviously working for me.

Way easier said than done haha

Back