The Grandaddy Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes Jason Finley from Callaway Golf to the show to talk about the greatest amateur event ever created, The Grandaddy.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Jason joins the show to talk about next week’s Grandaddy, the happenings at Callaway and a whole lot more. This episode has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Jason Finley goes Off Course.

4-1024x692.jpg

Episode 85 is here and Dan and Jason discuss the following topics...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to listen today! Thanks @Canadan !

Looking forward to this one!

Oh yes.

Baby is fed and chilling, got my morning coffee, tuning in to Off Course...

Oh hell yea! I'm pumped to listen to both of you on this one. What a guest!

Just here waiting for some off course merch to drop.

Either I missed it or just hasn't been released (I probably missed it) Dimples (MattyD) is going to put a hurtin' on someone! I wish I could be following live, but that's great.

I also like how Dan didn't mention @JDax but Jason was not at all shy about calling him out. (Sorry bud - still rooting for you!)

Fantastic Job and a shoutout to my guy @JasonFinleyCG for hopping on. I appreciate you not bringing up either of our Match Play Matches.

Couple of things I am super excited about

• The Redacted New Clubs
  • The Excitement Jason had regarding the Putter offerings, specifically this secret "non-mallet" that even Luke appears to be buying into
  • The EFFING Grandaddy of 'em All

I cannot wait to see what happens this year, and just like Dan, I am predicting a THP victory.

The Lunatic Fringe, not sure to be offended or if that's a compliment :p

getting this one downloaded so I can listen to it on the plane ride this morning. I cannot wait to see what trash talk @JasonFinleyCG brings

About to start this!!!

Putter talk makes me feel things

Great listen today @JasonFinleyCG and @Canadan. Finley being as "finley-esque" as usual, dodging and weaving his way around Canadan's questions.

The Lunatic Fringe, not sure to be offended or if that's a compliment :p
All I know is I'm not in that category, if you gave me a head only I would just look at it and be very confused. However, I think it was intended as not only a compliment but also a possible hoarding issue that some of us (you) may have.

FINLEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Absolutely pumped to dive into this Off Course!

All I know is I'm not in that category, if you gave me a head only I would just look at it and be very confused. However, I think it was intended as not only a compliment but also a possible hoarding issue that some of us (you) may have.

Finally! It feels like I've been waiting forever for this but it's been like 2 days tops since Dan teased it. Being this is the first Granddaddy I've been active on the forum for I'm finding myself ravenously consuming everything I can about it.

Finally! It feels like I've been waiting forever for this but it's been like 2 days tops since Dan teased it. Being this is the first Granddaddy I've been active on the forum for I'm finding myself ravenously consuming everything I can about it.
Just block off next week during the day, because the live update thread is so much fun :ROFLMAO:

Back