CONTEST The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip, Fitting and More

My son is scratch and has played virtually every iron set. He currently has Apex Pro's in the bag and I respect his opinion immensely. I haven't had Callaway Irons in my bag for quite a while. I have Epic Flash woods and view Callaway as putting out currently best in class. Apex Pro would look great in the bag.

Yes!!! The team will be filled tomorrow...so excited to see who it will be! My fingers are crossed for sure!

Have to laugh at this, I've been hesitant to enter as well as my wife's birthday falls on the 4th. I also decided it's a risk worth taking :ROFLMAO:
Come on, my anniversary is the 4th - miss it every year.

Man what I wouldn’t do to go back again. Envious of any new member going out to HQ. Top-notch company top-notch people it’ll be an experience of a lifetime.

Guess JB said it was open to anybody. So....
Apex19’s when properly fitted, these have been hands down the best feeling, sounding and most workable irons I have owned since I started to play. Can’t wait to see perfection turned up a notch #NewReleaseSeason

Come on, my anniversary is the 4th - miss it every year.
I still think Mrs. Finley needs to make an account and enter. Might be the only way she gets to spend your anniversary together :p

Again, good luck to all! Can't wait to see who earned the last spot in the morning!

Its go time today!

Excited to see who the final member will be!

today is the day!

early; so many on.....

Last edited:

Best of luck everyone! I hope to see that special DM or notification pop up for me but I'll be excited for whoever fills this spot!
This is going to be an incredible experience!

Back