CONTEST The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip, Fitting and More

Entry:

The original s2h2 irons were my favorite. My swing at the time fit them perfectly. I knew how far I could hit those clubs and the sound.... the sound was so sweet. The confidence i had with those clubs was absolutely perfect. Then I tore my rotator cuff....loved them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final participant will be announced tomorrow.

Awesomeness upcoming.....

official entry:
nothing could be better than this 15 handicapper beating @JasonFinleyCG and the Callaway crew with my new Big Bertha clubs!
It might go down as the single most important moment of my life! Of course someone will have to come collect me from the parking lot of The Nest in the early hours of the morning, but thats how I play best

Here we go, final teammate incoming! Can't wait to see who's joining us! Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Whoever it is!

You are about to be blown away!

Given my .05% chance of being selected I'm way more excited than I should be :ROFLMAO:

Good luck all, this will be a great experience for everyone.

My favorite Callaway irons have been the CF16’s. I was able to hit another THPer’s set and they just flew for me first time picking them up. I also like the clean steel and black look with a nice thinner top line at address.

Hopefully I'm not too late to the party:

While I have never played a Callaway iron, the new Mavrik line is very intriguing to me. I love the idea of the AI designed clubs to allow them to get the maximum performance out of each individual club. If the Mavrik doesn't suit my game, I am very sure that the new BB21 line would fit the bill. Always loved the look of the Bertha lines.

My favorite Callaway irons are the Apex CF 19’s that are in my bag right now.
They look great and feel even better. I gained about 4 yards over my previous irons and I’m more accurate than ever before. Since getting them last fall, my ghin has dropped 2 points.

I wasn’t a Callaway iron fan but January 2018 that all changed, I found THP, the Grandaddy and Rogue Pro irons. March 29, 2018 the Rogue Pros were ordered and Callaway now gets my attention with every new product. PS - I’ll be buried with a PM grind wedge.

someone will pee a little tomorrow.....

Back