The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

This was such a cool event to follow along with, glad to hear its coming back

The words still ring in the back of my head when I was first up to do the graphics on my shaft. "Not even the CEO has his name on a shaft" Your options are about limitless on what you can create and you have a mad genius in Don to guide you along the way. This was a special event and I will remember it forever.

The words still ring in the back of my head when I was first up to do the graphics on my shaft. "Not even the CEO has his name on a shaft" Your options are about limitless on what you can create and you have a mad genius in Don to guide you along the way. This was a special event and I will remember it forever.

You know I'm a believer after talking and seeing you with your shaft. Sounded like a blast! I'm interested 4 sure!

You know I'm a believer after talking and seeing you with your shaft. Sounded like a blast! I'm interested 4 sure!

#ReturnTripWest?

Love it! Want to try and get in this if I can. Love Project X shafts. Have been in my last 3 sets and haven't gone away from them since.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

One of the best events to follow live. Glad to see it is officially back for 2016.

This was such an awesome event in 2015, glad to see it come back!

This event was a blast to follow last year. I would love to be a part of this one this year - looking forward to hearing more details.

anyone who is on the fence on this one needs to just jump off and try for this one. Sell a kidney if you have to.

Excited about this coming back. Was so awesome in 2015. Would love to get down there.

Hmmmmm...... If I leave now how many courses can I stop at before hitting California?

So cool to hear! Looking forward to hearing more on this one as I really enjoyed following along with this last year.

So pumped to see this event coming back in 2016! I mean you get a chance to work with one of the best in the business to create the specs and design of your own golf shaft. It was truly one of the most amazing experiences in my life. Anyone and everyone should be trying to get into this event because you are in for an experience of a lifetime. I can't even imagine how they are going to make this experience even better because it was perfect in 2015!

The end products alone are enough to make you want to jump in and then you see the entire experience and it puts it over the top, and in true THP fashion, I'm sure 2016 is going to #ChangeTheGame for sure!!!

Very very cool !

Amazing this event is returning in 2016. It was one heck of an event to follow along

Ok, I've played with both Spivey and Cpljohnst in the last week, and both were hitting their Handcrafted shaft stupid good. Add to it that the shafts look freaking fantastic, and this will be an event I pay very close attention to.

I would love the chance to throw back a few Sculpins with DB! Can't wait to find out more.

Ok, I've played with both Spivey and Cpljohnst in the last week, and both were hitting their Handcrafted shaft stupid good. Add to it that the shafts look freaking fantastic, and this will be an event I pay very close attention to.
Yeah, I couldn't agree with this more. Cpljohnst is like a younger v.man with that thing. And it is gorgeous! Stupid good looking. And it works!

​It looks to be another great event!

Yeah trying to outdo last year's event? I see this falling flat on its face. I would recommend avoiding this event at all costs. I will go ahead and take up a space since it's so close to home and I don't want Don to get lonely.

Call me a sport.

Yeah trying to outdo last year's event? I see this falling flat on its face. I would recommend avoiding this event at all costs. I will go ahead and take up a space since it's so close to home and I don't want Don to get lonely.

Call me a sport.

I'll take the bullet with you :alien:

Hmm, my THP Staff HZRDUS needs a brother for the fairway wood. This sounds like the right way to rectify that.

A few of us have pictures of Chump Fries' shaft in compromising positions....but here's mine.

37D1F058-A642-40CA-9C47-7961CCA2BE13_zps06vlff0w.jpg

Last edited:
Back