The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that followed along, you know that the 2015 HandCrafted Experience with THP & Project X was one of the most unique and unforgettable THP Events ever created. Completely designing your own shaft with the help of experts from the performance all of the way to how it will look, and then hand rolling it personally took place.

For those that missed it, or want to relive the epic Live Update Thread and see what fun was had, you can click here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...e-Thread-Project-X-The-HandCrafted-Experience

9 THPers were invited to Project X HQ, where they got educated on all things shafts, while creating their own, rolling their own and then designing their own with the graphics team. It was truly something special and today we are honored to announce that it is coming back in 2016 and based on the thoughts from THP, Don and the entire Project X team, it will be better than ever.

Stay tuned for more details.

CM-or47VEAEE9sA.jpg

Looking forward to more details on this one. It looked like a lot of fun last year.

Yes! I was hoping this one would make its way back

No idea how this can be made better, but it was a blast following the custom creations last year.

Looking forward to seeing how this one shapes up

This event was amazing last year. Don't miss out on this one guys!

624231abbe68a6d5f39fa53108401172.jpg

Another fine THP event for 2016!

...and the announcements keep coming. Another great event for 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best events to follow last year, the PX team really rolled out the red carpet and gave an experience that no other golfers in the world had, even tour pros.

This event was awesome to follow along last year! Happy to see it return.

this was one of the cooler events to follow and the fact you can walk away with a shaft more custom than anyone in the world can get is pretty freaking cool

Great follow in 2015 and I'm sure it will be even better in 2016

Way too Much goodness for one internet space

This was one of my favorite events of 2015 to follow super pumped to see it back

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So excited that this event is coming back. One of my absolute favorite follows last year.

We talked about this with Barry this weekend, and will probably do so again today, and it was certainly a top event in 2015.

Awesome announcement!

Awesome. This was a real special event last year and a great follow.

Not surprising, this was something I think everyone wanted back

After following this last year, how it could possibly be better I have no idea. But if anyone can do it THP can.

in my shaft stiffness thread yesterday jb said that the handcrafted experience event is a must to attend. so i'm assuming my spot is already set, correct? :alien:

in my shaft stiffness thread yesterday jb said that the handcrafted experience event is a must to attend. so i'm assuming my spot is already set, correct? :alien:

Hahah. I think your head would explode. :D

Hahah. I think your head would explode. :D

I'll be chumpfries 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back