Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 55 out now tons of sun and warming to 75.

These are the days I LOVE in the Midwest .

Few and far between but they are amazing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you get to play golf with me Sunday. Super HHJJ

And you get to play golf with me Sunday. Super HHJJ

415Z9nAmXHL._SX300_.jpg

Enough said
f03e0b45d7703dc53e15327681fc0523.jpg
. My big man is growing up so fast it seems like just yesterday he was born. Now kindergarten, he's really excited as he loves to learn. Already can count to 40, knows the alphabet. Can form adult sentences and knows about dinosaurs and animals. He is on a good starting path. I have taught him quite well but he's excited to learn more

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Great day today in a follow up to an MRI for my daughter. Everything is still riding stable, but there is a hint of a possibility that the two residual spots she has are actually starting to fade. Can't say for sure, but that would be incredible. They looked just different enough for even my untrained eye to notice it. Unbelievable feeling to say the least.

Great day today in a follow up to an MRI for my daughter. Everything is still riding stable, but there is a hint of a possibility that the two residual spots she has are actually starting to fade. Can't say for sure, but that would be incredible. They looked just different enough for even my untrained eye to notice it. Unbelievable feeling to say the least.

Saw it on FB and made me smile buddy. With everything going on with my kid, it makes me think about you guys all the time.

My vacation pay was paid out by my previous employer which was a great suprise opening the app up. The cheque was more then I was expecting ,thinking of ways to spend it. A couple options are Disneyland with my son or going back home to see the family. Or tropical vacation for a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Saw it on FB and made me smile buddy. With everything going on with my kid, it makes me think about you guys all the time.
Appreciate it man. Crazy roads we're on dude.

Need frequent flyer cards

Or how about at least validated parking? I cant believe that we have to pay $5 every time we bring her to a childrens hospital. As if parents bringing their kid to a childrens hospital had nothing else to worry about.

Or how about at least validated parking? I cant believe that we have to pay $5 every time we bring her to a childrens hospital. As if parents bringing their kid to a childrens hospital had nothing else to worry about.
When I read the first sentence I thought you were throwing a joke out there. That's ridiculous!

When I read the first sentence I thought you were throwing a joke out there. That's ridiculous!

It's even better when me and my wife meet at the appt and have to pay twice. Then you ask if they validate and they look at you like you are insane.

It's even better when me and my wife meet at the appt and have to pay twice. Then you ask if they validate and they look at you like you are insane.
I didn't thank that because I like that that happens, but it's so dumb it made me laugh.

I was SO HAPPY to see that on FB earlier! I was just thinking about her the other day, too. Fingers crossed the next one is even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed our life away!! Keys will be in hand tomorrow at 3pm!!! New house here we come!!!!!

Congrats! !

My father-in-law now owns a golf course. Granted, it's about 1.5 hours from my house, but it's better than nothing!

That feeling you get when you know you crushed it all week at work on a Friday afternoon, yeah I got that right now. And even better it was the first week of my new job so it feels better.

My father-in-law now owns a golf course. Granted, it's about 1.5 hours from my house, but it's better than nothing!

Bushwood?

Anabelle's first football game. She loves it.
f6f8d83b29e68c613097e8c9226211d1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back