Status
Not open for further replies.
So much to be happy about right now,not sure where to start. First off I went to the school to get information about Aaron signing up for kindergarten, ran into old teachers I knew. That made me smile so much today to know he will be in good hands. Hit the range,striking my irons so pure and unreal distances the longest I have hit ,8 irons going 170ish. My short game practice was unreal ,have got 2 rounds coming up. My secondary job's manager emailed me asking me of I want 6-8 shifts as he knows I will be leaving on vacation soon. That means I can run into the banquet lady I saw last month and ask her for her number and go from there. My main job is training me starting Sunday for store manager....life goals check. Happiness check and vacation check. I am flying high and I love it. Just thinking back 4 months ago I was in one of the saddest times in my life and how quick I have turned it around by hard work makes me strive forward and improve. Every year I have goals for myself. From improving myself in work,knowledge,golf and happiness. All is going well and I love it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A couple happies today:

I'm finished with my one day of work for the week and it's time to pack for #TheGauntlet.
My eye was 100% better this morning after getting tee box sod in it on Monday (note to self: don't do that this weekend)
My cousin found an apartment in PA that is much closer to his new job in Princeton. I've already looked up golf courses and clubs for him to join. :act-up:

yep it's real...I'm a member of #TeamRedemption and I'm in #TheGrandaddy!!! I'm still in shock.

yep it's real...I'm a member of #TeamRedemption and I'm in #TheGrandaddy!!! I'm still in shock.
How did I miss this?!?

So happy for you my friend! you will have the time of your life.

I've had 4 months and it still hasn't set in that it's real.

3 words: escrow refund check.

I received my first payment for backing project cars when it was in early development. Nice 10% profit right off the bat. Just got to wait for the Euro to strengthen before I deposit the funds.

Happy that I'm not a bitter soul.

Life is good.

So much to be happy about right now,not sure where to start. First off I went to the school to get information about Aaron signing up for kindergarten, ran into old teachers I knew. That made me smile so much today to know he will be in good hands. Hit the range,striking my irons so pure and unreal distances the longest I have hit ,8 irons going 170ish. My short game practice was unreal ,have got 2 rounds coming up. My secondary job's manager emailed me asking me of I want 6-8 shifts as he knows I will be leaving on vacation soon. That means I can run into the banquet lady I saw last month and ask her for her number and go from there. My main job is training me starting Sunday for store manager....life goals check. Happiness check and vacation check. I am flying high and I love it. Just thinking back 4 months ago I was in one of the saddest times in my life and how quick I have turned it around by hard work makes me strive forward and improve. Every year I have goals for myself. From improving myself in work,knowledge,golf and happiness. All is going well and I love it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
I'm really happy for you.

Happy that I'm not a bitter soul.

Life is good.
I may be reading between the lines a bit but good for you, I think.

I may be reading between the lines a bit but good for you, I think.

Hahaha, life is good dude. Beautiful little girl, kick ass THP, coaching golf, SHINY CLUBS. LOL!

Got fed up at work and finally got the balls to ask for a raise. And got one. Happy is an understatement

Bob Barker is hosting the Price is Right that is airing today. My day is made!

I get to see a lot of really awesome people in 2 weeks.

Just made reservations for next Saturday at Mitchell's Steakhouse to celebrate 10 years with my wife. It's some fine dinning and I can't wait. It's going to hurt the wallet though.

Just made reservations for next Saturday at Mitchell's Steakhouse to celebrate 10 years with my wife. It's some fine dinning and I can't wait. It's going to hurt the wallet though.

Congratulations on 10 years. My wife and I celebrate our 5 year anniversary today.

Went out to Hibachi with my mother tonight. Was really nice to have just one on one time. Can't remember the last time we did that. We have had a rocky relationship the past few years but it's gotten alot better. Was really a good time and makes me really happy. Also, my daughter did soo much better with going to school today so that was really nice as well. A really good day in the books and now football is starting. Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back