Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing your wife post something like this on Facebook... It just makes me smile from ear to ear!

Up early today. Time to get the club's cleaned and organized and head off to Firestone CC. Going to be a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up early today. Time to get the club's cleaned and organized and head off to Firestone CC. Going to be a good day.

Certainly better than my day at work. . Enjoy it Matt.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Time sure flies but we are excited for her.

fb806795e484b016b8dea19db4b8ef34.jpg

Might belong in the "What are you listening to?" thread, but the title puts it at home here as well, IME:

Been in a lot of back/neck/shoulder pain the past month basically, to the point where it was effecting sleep etc. and no practice or good golf.

Finally went to a masseuse today who was able to break up a ton of knots and tension in those spots and while still not 100%, my range of motion in those areas is probably up almost 50%.

Went and worked on short game and putting for about an hour and a half to test it all out and it was nice to be in all but no pain.

Been in a lot of back/neck/shoulder pain the past month basically, to the point where it was effecting sleep etc. and no practice or good golf.

Finally went to a masseuse today who was able to break up a ton of knots and tension in those spots and while still not 100%, my range of motion in those areas is probably up almost 50%.

Went and worked on short game and putting for about an hour and a half to test it all out and it was nice to be in all but no pain.

The massage plus a Cure and you will be healed. :D
Glad to see you went, I had a feeling it would work for you.

Time to get the stack and tilt videos back out for a refresher

Did you get the masseuse recommendation from your cop friend? Sounds like the whole thing turned into a real happy ending...

The massage plus a Cure and you will be healed. :D
Glad to see you went, I had a feeling it would work for you.

Wouldn't mind trying that putter again haha

Did you get the masseuse recommendation from your cop friend? Sounds like the whole thing turned into a real happy ending...

No, legit masseuse not the fun kind. Not sure the fun kind would have been as useful in this situation!.

Have a great time! I'm playing with my dad on Sunday..hopefully we both play better than the last time

Well, Dad gave up keeping score after three holes. I wish I could bring him along this weekend to get Wedgeucated.

No, legit masseuse not the fun kind. Not sure the fun kind would have been as useful in this situation!.

Maybe it would have been good for him?

A weekend at the Hammock Beach resort is something incredibly special. While we are not staying at the resort (my parents live there), the place is just so special and gorgeous. Really makes you take a step back and think about the future, and what you want out of life.

Did you ask them if we could crash there for Club Clash? Or are we just going to party and try to clean up before they get home?

#RelivingHighSchool

Maybe it would have been good for him?

Definitely enables the masseuse to scratch the whole "midget" thing off the bucket list.

8 PNW THPers got together for a round at a fun course today, the second time in two months we filled two foursomes. Of the group today 3 were playing with THPers for the first time and 2 were ladies. It was fun. It's great seeing activity in the region.

Sounds like a great time! Also,

20111121-snlcharacters-16-ladiesman.nocrop.w420.h670.jpg

:act-up:

My wife took this picture this morning when I was talking to my daughter trying to console her. Hit me right in the feels when I saw it.
f1fcaa7dca7928850ee2ea60d3c120b3.jpg

Had a great day today at Firestone CC. Talk about a quality CC and looking forward to calling myself a member next year.

Had a great day today at Firestone CC. Talk about a quality CC and looking forward to calling myself a member next year.

200_s.gif

Hahaha joining as a member has been in the works for some time. Played there today in a Charity event for Homeless Veterans.

Hahaha joining as a member has been in the works for some time. Played there today in a Charity event for Homeless Veterans.

Nice..congrats!

Glad to see that you made it out of NYC alive..let me know when you're in NJ again.

The Happy Thread

Nice..congrats!

Glad to see that you made it out of NYC alive..let me know when you're in NJ again.

Back in NYC on Monday. Where at in Nj?

Since no one else has a happy

<-----

That made me happier today. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back