Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelers won! And with the last second TD from Bell I won my first matchup this year in fantasy!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cubs win.... Complete happiness on an otherwise downright bad Monday. ?

Today's follow up interview went well. I don't think anyone told the guy I interviewed with that it was supposed to be just a formality. Ha

He admitted to not Knowing a lot about my industry (hotel) the position isn't in the hotel industry.

We talked for two hours and he gave me a complete tour of the place and seemed genuinely interested in how I could help them.

So now the waiting begins.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great to hear Rob - you deserve this! Curious - what industry is it in?

Great to hear Rob - you deserve this! Curious - what industry is it in?
Text sent.

Last edited:
Today's follow up interview went well. I don't think anyone told the guy I interviewed with that it was supposed to be just a formality. Ha

He admitted to not Knowing a lot about my industry (hotel) the position isn't in the hotel industry.

We talked for two hours and he gave me a complete tour of the place and seemed genuinely interested in how I could help them.

So now the waiting begins.

Glad things went well for you. Hoping to hear good things when we meet on the 25th. It restores my faith that good things happen to good people.

Glad things went well for you. Hoping to hear good things when we meet on the 25th. It restores my faith that good things happen to good people.
Yes, hopefully I'll have some news to share by then. But either way, I'll be playing golf with a bunch of THP'ers and that alone is worth a Happy Thread post!

When you work for a company and for leaders who listen, care and act is just amazing. I am truly lucky to be where I am.

When you work for a company and for leaders who listen, care and act is just amazing. I am truly lucky to be where I am.

Its something that every company should strive for.

Crisis Averted!!! My wallet was in my car all day and I never had it with me on the bus today. A huge relief.

Crisis Averted!!! My wallet was in my car all day and I never had it with me on the bus today. A huge relief.

Lmao, oops.

#lessonlearned

See, I told you. Glad you found it and not someone else.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Great news Mike. What a relief that had to be.

Thats awesome news.

I am very happy the jury ruled against aunt Jen

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Thought about putting this in the rant thread, but it deserves the happy thread. I got the call at around 2:30 yesterday that things had taken a bad turn for my granddad. I was able to make it to the hospital before they took him off everything and he passed away around 4pm.

I know I'm so lucky and blessed to have had him for 27 years. I don't have one single bad memory of him. He would do anything for me or my family and always made sure we had what we needed and he was always quick to tell us how much he loved us. I'm glad I was able to see him awake on Saturday and we talked a little even though he really couldn't speak because the ventilator had given him a really sore throat. He had a huge impact on my life and I'll never forget him. I'm sad that he's no longer here, but happy he's at peace. A lot of you have reached out already and it's much appreciated.

Thoughts and prayers to your family Josh. Your grandfather sounds like he was an amazing man.

May your grandpa rest in peace, Josh. Sounds like he was a great man. Glad you have many fond memories of him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thought about putting this in the rant thread, but it deserves the happy thread. I got the call at around 2:30 yesterday that things had taken a bad turn for my granddad. I was able to make it to the hospital before they took him off everything and he passed away around 4pm.

I know I'm so lucky and blessed to have had him for 27 years. I don't have one single bad memory of him. He would do anything for me or my family and always made sure we had what we needed and he was always quick to tell us how much he loved us. I'm glad I was able to see him awake on Saturday and we talked a little even though he really couldn't speak because the ventilator had given him a really sore throat. He had a huge impact on my life and I'll never forget him. I'm sad that he's no longer here, but happy he's at peace. A lot of you have reached out already and it's much appreciated.

thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I lost my grandfather on my moms side at 20 and he had similar influence on me that's yours did. I never had a chance to know my dad's father. Losing a love one is tough and worse when they play a role in our lives like this.

Sorry for your loss Josh. Your grandfather lives on within you. His influence will
always be part of the man you are. Thoughts are with you buddy.

Beautiful post Josh. My condolences for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss MT, but it sounds like you are putting this in great perspective. I believe losing a loved one is a chance to celebrate their life versus focusing on the negative aspects of the passing. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. He sounds a lot like my Grandfather. He will live through your memories of him.

Just found out there is a TT PFC just 2 miles from my house! Might have to check it out this week before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back