Status
Not open for further replies.
Use one to fly to BWI on October 24 and play golf with Maryland/VA THPers and Freddie and Trout Bum. Got a couple spits left!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Oh man, that would is tempting and amazing, except heading to North Carolina the next weekend.

Work would have a fit.

Oh man, that would is tempting and amazing, except heading to North Carolina the next weekend.

Work would have a fit.

They'll get over it!

Just found out that I won 2 round trip tickets through Delta from work. Not a bad way to start the week.

I think the amsmith Invitational for two lucky THPers has a nice ring to it.

She'll understand, bro. Where are we going to golf?!?!?!?!?
Can't pick Georgia or Texas - that will make the other jealous. :)

Have to think on this...

Just finished walking 9 with my dad and my son. Aside from losing 2 balls to the same water hazard on consecutive tee shots, I had a blast and so did my dad. His first time out with his grandson was great. My 9 yr old just kept teeing off with his 5h and hitting dead straight shots and making fun of the two old guys who were hitting them in the trees and the sand :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fupy won't shut up about how amazing Arizona golf is....

Really, because I think it was you that said you had to come here to play.

hahaha, isn't this exactly the time of year where you comments about delightful AZ golf increase?

Weather yes, golf not so much considering even a dirt track triples their rates.

Today's follow up interview went well. I don't think anyone told the guy I interviewed with that it was supposed to be just a formality. Ha

He admitted to not Knowing a lot about my industry (hotel) the position isn't in the hotel industry.

We talked for two hours and he gave me a complete tour of the place and seemed genuinely interested in how I could help them.

So now the waiting begins.

Awesome Rob, hoping for positive news buddy!

Sounds like it went great Rob! Good vibes being sent your way during the wait!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good stuff rob....good luck

The RFC signed flag came today!

b28f51616c80a2a661c4a3abf0f8c10a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's so sick. RFC is the man

And Jays win ! Awesome to see them come out and shut it down . Well done gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Today's follow up interview went well. I don't think anyone told the guy I interviewed with that it was supposed to be just a formality. Ha

He admitted to not Knowing a lot about my industry (hotel) the position isn't in the hotel industry.

We talked for two hours and he gave me a complete tour of the place and seemed genuinely interested in how I could help them.

So now the waiting begins.

Congrats Rob, I had a feeling you would do great. Well done my friend

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Good Luck Rob, but from the sound of it you may not need it

Fingers crossed for ya, Rob!

And my towel was found at the end of the day!

Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back