Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending good luck to Nicole Fup.

Wishing the best for her Fupresti!

This is the honest truth. I couldn't wait for the holiday weekend to be over to get back to work. I don't think I've ever said that before.

Then I get in today and get two replies from Proposals I sent out over the Holidays, that they want to book!!

Then the GM came in and gave myself and the other Managers a SILLY brand new Titleist back pack. It will come in handy for a trip later this month, and for Club Clash in April!!

Love My Job!!

Super happy that I'm closer to the end of my recovery from wrist surgery now! First day back at work today and my first real day where I actually felt like reading and talking about golf! I wanted to post and read so bad while I was recovering, but the thought of talking and reading about golf and not being able to swing a club depressed the crap out of me.

Stoked for an amazing and healthy 2016!!!

Super happy that I'm closer to the end of my recovery from wrist surgery now! First day back at work today and my first real day where I actually felt like reading and talking about golf! I wanted to post and read so bad while I was recovering, but the thought of talking and reading about golf and not being able to swing a club depressed the crap out of me.

Glad you're back and ready to get going in 2016.

Dude I would have gone nuts. Props to you for grinding through it and hope 2016 is 100% injury free!

You really don't appreciate your health until it isn't there and you can't do the stuff you love. I'm glad you are on the cusp of getting back. Good for you.

Dude I would have gone nuts. Props to you for grinding through it and hope 2016 is 100% injury free!

You have no idea. Every day I got into my car I would see my clubs and hitting area just begging for me to come over and say, "hi".

happy for you. Wishing you a injury free and a successful 2016 season

I have mentioned this to my local buds, but because of my pride for my wife, I'm guessing this is the proper thread for me to post this. If you get the Discovery Life channel, it is currently running a six part story on the Maryland Shock Trauma facility. My wife is an RN at the Maryland Shock Trauma. I asked her if she was going to be shown in one of the episodes. She said that most people were asked to sign a paper permitting them to be shown on the show, which she signed. However, she doesn't know if she will be shown or if she will end up on the cutting room floor. She was not in the first episode. While I have always had pride for and appreciate what it is my wife does, watching this show and seeing what she and her peers do daily makes me even more proud and appreciative.

Here's to u getting healed up and healthy! I know you'll be itching to put a few Callouts out there ? Here's to a great 2016!

Welcomed my third child into the world this morning at 1:58am. Mom and baby are doing well and I'm ready for a nap!

Welcomed my third child into the world this morning at 1:58am. Mom and baby are doing well and I'm ready for a nap!

Congrats RYAN and Mrs Whitman!!! Hope everyone is well.

Congratulations!

Congrats neb!

Fantastic news Ryan. Congrats to you and your wife.

Lots of future THP'ers making their appearances the past few weeks :act-up:

Congrats neb

Congratulations!!

Congrats Ryan.

Congrats Ryan!

Congrats Ryan!!!!

Congrats Ryan, had to hear everyone is doing well.

Congrats neb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back