Status
Not open for further replies.
The Happy Thread

From what to what and with what club?

3 wood around 80 when I started, I'm now doing about 95 or so. 6 iron was 77 or so and up around 88mph now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just booked a week at the Polynesian for September! Been looking forward to notching this one in particular on the bucket list.

Just booked a week at the Polynesian for September! Been looking forward to notching this one in particular on the bucket list.

Will all the construction be done by then? We're waiting until the new DVC bungalows are finished and its all cleaned up. They look great.

Golf lessons unlocked 15 mph of swing speed I didn't know I had. Can't wait for spring to arrive here.

Impressive!

3 wood around 80 when I started, I'm now doing about 95 or so. 6 iron was 77 or so and up around 88mph now.

It's good to realize your true abilities

By the end of the day, I will be on Maui

Golf lessons unlocked 15 mph of swing speed I didn't know I had. Can't wait for spring to arrive here.

Mr. DeSormeau knew what he was talking about. Those brats in Minnesota better appreciate him.

Will all the construction be done by then? We're waiting until the new DVC bungalows are finished and its all cleaned up. They look great.

First phases open in April.

I've had 2 beers and a bloody Mary already today. I'm feeling good

I've had 2 beers and a bloody Mary already today. I'm feeling good

High noon some where huh Blu ?

KellyBo and I have been house cleaning all morning. Vacuuming, shampooing rugs, and mopping the kitchen, bathroom floors etc. might be time for a beer or better yet, head to the golf course.

Was working at a house in Aspen and the property manager mentioned that he needed to get rid of the automatic espresso machine that was there. I offered to take it of his hands and he agreed. No charge, just take it. I now have a Starbucks in my kitchen. SCORE.

d0c2eba2f58e5a58500b09b84fd64b76.jpg

Heading back home today after being in Reno for work all week. Going to be so nice to sleep in my bed tonight. I ended up winning $118 on slots here though, so it hasn't been all bad.

Heading back home today after being in Reno for work all week. Going to be so nice to sleep in my bed tonight. I ended up winning $118 on slots here though, so it hasn't been all bad.

If you dont play you cant win. Nice goin man.

We took our last adoption/foster parent class this past weekend, and tonight is an open house. A little more paperwork to handle, and then a home inspection (Fire Marshall has already performed her walk through) along with our site visits. Unless we drag things out on our end, I wouldn't be surprised if spring sees us with a foster child in our house. That seems a bit intimidating especially since we'll have to set up daycare (where, I don't know ... the place we use for Nick came with a two year waiting period as it was), but pretty damn exciting as well. Probably time to start making room in the house now for the kiddo (I can see us having to move before 2016 ends).

We took our last adoption/foster parent class this past weekend, and tonight is an open house. A little more paperwork to handle, and then a home inspection (Fire Marshall has already performed her walk through) along with our site visits. Unless we drag things out on our end, I wouldn't be surprised if spring sees us with a foster child in our house. That seems a bit intimidating especially since we'll have to set up daycare (where, I don't know ... the place we use for Nick came with a two year waiting period as it was), but pretty damn exciting as well. Probably time to start making room in the house now for the kiddo (I can see us having to move before 2016 ends).

That's amazing. Congrats!

Always maked me smile when I pass by the Kinderlou Forest sign just outside of Valdosta. Recall the great memories in the past with THPers and think about the awesome memories that will be made in the future.

Always maked me smile when I pass by the Kinderlou Forest sign just outside of Valdosta. Recall the great memories in the past with THPers and think about the awesome memories that will be made in the future.
I cannot wait to go again. What a great time.

I cannot wait to go again. What a great time.

This will be my only THP wingding for 2015 and it will be my "major" for this year. I am pumped for the Georgia/Florida Gethering! Truthfully I am over the bigger events and will leave it to you boys to enjoy.

Kind of an interesting "Happy"
Played 18 holes today, did not score particularly well, but not terribly different from most of my earlier rounds.
The "happy" comes from this - For the first time at my new club, I really felt like I should have scored a lot (and I mean A LOT) better than I did. I never had that feeling at this club before. I hope it means that I am getting better overall, rather than a one time event.

This will be my only THP wingding for 2015 and it will be my "major" for this year. I am pumped for the Georgia/Florida Gethering! Truthfully I am over the bigger events and will leave it to you boys to enjoy.
So far it is my only definite wingding for 2015 also. Hope that changes, but if not we always have the great times the "getherings" bring!

My wife and I are celebrating paying off our mortgage yesterday. Our goal when we moved to California 17 years ago was to be completely debt free by age 50 and we made it by 25 days! Now I have more money for golf clubs!:act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back