I got to finally play golf yesterday after about a 7 week layoff. I didn't even embarrass, myself. Life is good.

For a little bit of happiness in an other dreary sick day, got my shipment/tracking notice for my new Las Vegas putter. Should be here by Friday. Small happy but still a happy. :)

After 30+ hours of labor, we do.

1ad3aa2daace9135b32d5329798b7b50.jpg

Congrats Brother! And after 30 hours your wife is a Rockstar! May you have all the happiness that comes with being a parent.

Excited my clubs arrived on time for tomorrow’s round. Teeing it up at the King & Bear!!! Anyone play the course before?

This past Monday marked year 7 for me on THP. I never thought researching a replacement for my favorite golf ball would lead me to a community that I would call home and allow me to cultivate some of the strongest friendships I have. This place is amazing and is my happy for not only all things golf, but life in general.

Here's to another 7 years!

This past Monday marked year 7 for me on THP. I never thought researching a replacement for my favorite golf ball would lead me to a community that I would call home and allow me to cultivate some of the strongest friendships I have. This place is amazing and is my happy for not only all things golf, but life in general.

Here's to another 7 years!
Wooooohoooooooo! Rock on!

Just a quick update on our home. We are officially moved into the new house. My wife was sick the entire time we moved but she's a trooper and dove right in. She's been going balls out for the last 4 days and almost all the boxes are unpacked. Gotta love a woman like that. Definitely a keeper. The garage needs a little TLC since I just put stuff on shelves to get it out of the way. The only thing left to do is get the landscapers out to do the backyard and we're done. I love a turn key operation. :p

Everything about this makes me happy, hats off to all involved and especially Woodland.

Happiness Is...

20200130_065508.jpg
Having the best playing partner in the world.

20200130_082818.jpg

Who really knows how to celebrate a Birdie! :drinks:

it is nice to be missed...been a rough couple of months and frankly, moving across the country just sucked all of the energy out of me before that. Hoping things are headed in a positive direction.

Just saw this. Understand the feeling. Hopefully NAMM got you back in the music realm and of course here we are talking golf. I hope Colorado is working out for ya. Vegas has been great for my wife and I. Don't Look Back (there's a Boston song in there somewhere) and keep moving forward. :cool:?

Cannot believe it but I was just honored as the top Services Sales executive of my company for 2019!!!

Congrats man that’s fantastic!
Thank man...it was an exhausting year, but worth it. It feels great to providing services to benefit so many people and families.

Cannot believe it but I was just honored as the top Services Sales executive of my company for 2019!!!

That is fantastic congratulations!

I’m pretty sure there’s no explanation needed here.:love::love::love:???
5E85BBAB-D540-4BF8-BC31-2F8EA7879DDF.jpeg
92145CEC-212E-4D51-992F-383AE166775D.jpeg

45CA83E6-6425-4134-BFCE-305E7973D13D.jpeg

Been having some rough times with the little guy not seeming to kick his ear infections and being sick for the majority of his short little life so far. getting into the Mizuno experience was such a great start to the week and much needed. Great timing THP and I'm super grateful for it.

My wife celebrates her 25th anniversary at Enterprise Rent a Car today. My 25th anniversary with my company is not until end of August!

Back