20211123_135635.jpg

Played golf with my dad today and I got my first eagle since I came back to golf in 2018! Hit a good drive and a great 6 iron into the green and drained a 20 footer for eagle. I only get to play with my dad once a year or so. It was 41 degrees when we teed off. I love visiting my folks but brrrrrr, get me back to Texas!

My daughters recovery from a torn shoulder labrum has me happy. She’s started hitting lessons again and is “this” close to being a freaking beast. She has her first pitching lesson in maybe 5 or 6 months Sunday. She still has a lot of work ahead of her and a ways to go, but there are a lot of good signs / progress so far.

My daughters recovery from a torn shoulder labrum has me happy. She’s started hitting lessons again and is “this” close to being a freaking beast. She has her first pitching lesson in maybe 5 or 6 months Sunday. She still has a lot of work ahead of her and a ways to go, but there are a lot of good signs / progress so far.
That’s awesome Frank! Glad she’s recovered well!

I’ll be pushing the push cart for some old guy at a crappy 9 hole course tomorrow after the frost delay ends. HELL YES!!!

Half day of work then golf for the aft before the long weekend! Does it get any better!!!!!!!

Well someone just dropped a Six-pack of beer off on my doorstep. Guess it is time to crack one open.

Unfortunately it wasn't @Gman79 :ROFLMAO:

GG has all of the holiday decorations out and putting them through the house. Thanksgiving decorations are all put up.

What a fun day

Hell yea!
DD5DC2A2-DDBB-4A25-8868-E65516712C30.jpeg

Being able to take mom out for dinner (she’s 85). Hard watching parents get old but so glad she’s able to get around. Yep she’s that short:)
3708FB41-B78A-4327-B26C-0EB7B9E7CCE5.jpeg

I ******* love this community!

Tonight will mark the first annual watching of Christmas Vacation! :love:

Always love family time! Hold on to every second with your children they grow so darn fast!!!
C8D13167-B3FB-4213-9EEF-70A072C5FDDD.jpeg
C902E4D0-B56B-47FC-A67B-0F6BB890B2BD.jpeg

Great day with family. I’m a lucky guy.

Enjoyed some great fun for turkey day and fun shenanigans with family

Random thank you text from one of my young HS golfers, that’s big time in the feels.

Got a new apprentice starting this morning. Seeing how excited he is to start a new job and how passionate he is about learning fabrication put a smile on my face this morning. Really appreciate the fact that I can pay it forward and give some young guns a chance to get started in the trades.

I just scheduled a ski trip for February with my son and his best buddy from high school who’s dad is one of my best friends. We’ve haven’t all skied together since they graduated from high school in 2016.😀

Here is a photo from 13 years ago and those two little guys are now 6 feet tall and 24 years old.

21DA6B7C-53FE-43FF-AFC8-49A914A78A72.jpeg

Last edited:
I used to bowl in a league on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm. That meant that I started at the bar at 4:30 pm. Over the years, my Wednesday Happy Hour crew grew from 3, to 5, to 8. Surgery in 2019 forced me to stop bowling, then COVID hit, and Wednesday night Happy Hours became another in the long list of forgotten things. Well tonight I put the band back together. It was a different bar, but the same crew, and it was a huge lift in bringing back another normalcy to this crazy world we live in.

This little man is almost 3 months 20211201_105658.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I know that the world is not back to normal, but sometimes it feels like it. After my son’s junior/senior year in HS being drastically affected by the pandemic, it is great to see him having a great freshman year in college. We watched his college’s basketball team play on TV last night and knew he was at the game screaming his head off. Fun!!

Back