My babes Birthday always a blessed day.
669304358a7b5da115ad5a96480aed74.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Is that the Crazy Mason Milk Shake Bar @Snooksman? Enjoy your day with your lady!

4 surprise spots added to the Quest Cup with Edel, a new Grandaddy thread, and some crazy awesome experience signups this week. It’s enough to make you stop and smile.

4 surprise spots added to the Quest Cup with Edel, a new Grandaddy thread, and some crazy awesome experience signups this week. It’s enough to make you stop and smile.
Dont forget a new Experience launched today with full details. I mean, if you are keeping track haha.

Dont forget a new Experience launched today with full details. I mean, if you are keeping track haha.
I blinked and missed it! You are a master of organization!

I got to watch "Spies in Disguise" last night with my wife and kids and the laughing & family couch time was incredible.

Last night my wife took her last test!

She acquired her BS in Business Mgmt and added a BS in Accounting in 14 months!

We knew it's been a while day to day studying and taking tests. Even though it seemed like a long time, she cranked those out fast! I am so proud of her and we both are happy we get our nights and weekends together back!

Last night my wife took her last test!

She acquired her BS in Business Mgmt and added a BS in Accounting in 14 months!

We knew it's been a while day to day studying and taking tests. Even though it seemed like a long time, she cranked those out fast! I am so proud of her and we both are happy we get our nights and weekends together back!
Thats awesome J4U. Tell her congrats.

Finally feeling better after Thursday's surgery. My wife is an absolute saint for sure. She has literally had to help me with so much till i heal more. I am so lucky to have her here and she was able to work from home! Thank god for THP because i am getting some golf fix by reading a lot!

Today I had a happy moment. I wish our son could have seen it.

A little back story. In an adjacent town we have executive course/driving range/custom fitting shop. They are known for giving young kids who want to start learning how to play golf free clubs up to a certain height/age. We did this for our son for a little while.

We got our son custom made clubs by this place for Christmas this past year. So, he wanted to give a care package to the next person who got his old set. He had tees, golf balls, divot tool, towel and a few other things in the bag.

Today we turned in his old clubs at that facility. As I was turning them in I saw the fitter who made our son his clubs. He was helping a young boy and his mother on getting a free set. How crazy it was, that the size he needed is the size we were turning it. When the little boy saw the clubs and bag he got really excited. The fitter took them in the back to put on new grips and clean the grooves. I told the little boy to check the pockets. He found all the goodies our son had left for him. He was jumping up and down excited and hugged me. I got a little misty.

We firmly believe in growing the game in our family. Our son had such a hard time parting ways with his old set. He had lots of memories with them. I know it meant a lot to him to make it special for the next person. He succeeded. That made me happy.
Well that’s absolutely beautiful!

Happy birthday to me: got some CSX LS balls, a little cash, some Funko pops and this Puma Volition BBQ shirt. Most importantly, it is an XL and I haven’t worn an XL since late 2020! I haven’t taken the tags off because I wasn’t sure it would fit.View attachment 9070952
Rock on, my friend!

For our anniversary, I completely surprised my wife with Hamilton tickets and a donation to one of her favorite causes. It's f'n awesome to see the surprise and that big of a smile from her! Best gift I could get!

For our anniversary, I completely surprised my wife with Hamilton tickets and a donation to one of her favorite causes. It's f'n awesome to see the surprise and that big of a smile from her! Best gift I could get!
Well done!!! It’s getting harder and harder to plan surprises, but so awesome when a plan comes together!

My knee popped! 3 days of discomfort and I was just walking and *pop* everything feels like it’s back in place!

Livin the Dream right there.
I’ll take what I can get! It’s been almost 20 years since my series of knee surgeries and I know both knees are ticking time bombs.

so a big driver of why I stepped away from playing golf was back in 2018 our local youth football program was ready to fold. Leadership pocketed funds, didn’t purchase equipment needed and enrollment was going down 20% year over year. I stepped in as president and brought in some guys I knew through coaching and devoted so much time and effort to it. As of today we have 250 kids from ages K-6th which is 110% growth from when we took over. We fielded 18 teams last fall which was a record. We got involved with the high school varsity program and started an anti-bully initiative. And my oldest just moved on to Jr High so I was planning to move down to my youngest’s program and just coach him.

But last night I got the call offering me the Jr High head coaching position and a position on the Varsity staff. Apparently the community recognized us enough and approached the school board about it. Coaching young people is a passion of mine and I can’t wait to take this group I’ve had for 6 years already all the way through their senior year.

so a big driver of why I stepped away from playing golf was back in 2018 our local youth football program was ready to fold. Leadership pocketed funds, didn’t purchase equipment needed and enrollment was going down 20% year over year. I stepped in as president and brought in some guys I knew through coaching and devoted so much time and effort to it. As of today we have 250 kids from ages K-6th which is 110% growth from when we took over. We fielded 18 teams last fall which was a record. We got involved with the high school varsity program and started an anti-bully initiative. And my oldest just moved on to Jr High so I was planning to move down to my youngest’s program and just coach him.

But last night I got the call offering me the Jr High head coaching position and a position on the Varsity staff. Apparently the community recognized us enough and approached the school board about it. Coaching young people is a passion of mine and I can’t wait to take this group I’ve had for 6 years already all the way through their senior year.
That's awesome well done, as we need more people like you to step up for our young kids, in so many aspects! Congrats on the offer as well, and best of luck going forward!

My grandson and I this morning. He comes in and says “play golf.” My heart melts and he could have anything right then.

B9DB3DFD-F4B5-4C58-BBD3-1124BF4E78E0.jpeg

I wish I could give this double heart eyes and a fist bump. Good on you for sacrificing your time and efforts towards helping to teach young guns during a critical development period. I had some awesome mentors as coaches during that time in my life that were invaluable. Well done.

Back