School is giving us a space for a full indoor facility. f**k yes.

That is incredible!!! Congratulations, that sounds like a game changer!

simulator??
Room for two full bays and a pretty damn big putting green. Will have to fundraise for the Foresights but that’s the plan.

Thanks y'all for the kind thoughts last Saturday. My son and I played 8 holes... then he hurt his back bending over to pick up a golf club. He's fine.

Bittersweet today. Sent a check to get a monkey off my back.
Made a phone call, found out a different monkey is now on my back.

I plugged a USB cable in correctly on the first try this morning. Pretty much set the mood for the rest of the day :)

That is awesome. Can’t wait to see some photos!

Just got a surprise video call from my boy V. Out putting in work at an undisclosed location. Haven’t seen or heard from him in a minute and I’m very happy to hear from him and see that he’s doing well.

I decided to put in a couple of mini-split A/C units this Spring. I'm not much of a DIY'er, but for the last several years I've felt especially incompetent and lazy with taking on new projects. So, without over-analyzing it, I ordered the units.

I started this project 2 weeks ago, finished the electric and coolant lines on the first one today, turned on the power and to my amazement, it seems to be working.

Very satisfying.

Happy to wish my wife Happy Anniversary. Been married to the same wonderful women for 40 years

Get to walk a late afternoon round today with an old friend that's not active anymore and I haven't seen in a few years.

May not get in 18 but that doesn't matter. Looking forward to seeing him again and golfing.

Get to walk a late afternoon round today with an old friend that's not active anymore and I haven't seen in a few years.

May not get in 18 but that doesn't matter. Looking forward to seeing him again and golfing.

That is awesome! I think maybe I know who that is.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Miss that dude! Hope is doing well.
Even better we got all 18 in. Could barely see the fairway in on 18 and green was just a blank slate.

Day to day as a lot are these days. He misses this place but was great to see him laugh and kick back!

Working extra hours after a vacation will allow me to play golf Friday with a friend I have not seen in a while. Add to that 2 morning rounds on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. Four rounds in 3 days!

Working at this smaller but still sizable regional bank is so refreshing. My birthday is Saturday and my boss was like enjoy your 3 day weekend, and gave me tomorrow off paid without using PTO. They have 3 discretionary days in upper management to give people off for mental health, holidays, or special occasions to not count against our PTO. I asked if I had that same power for the 2 teams I ran and she laughed :D. So now I have tomorrow off and am thinking of getting an early round of golf in after I drop my son off at school at 7:45

A friend of mine took his son to the course the other day. They are checking him for being autistic. Watch this!

Sicilia graduated from Pre-k yesterday! Can’t believe she’s old enough for kindergarten now!
1E48A773-3641-497F-B888-DB71EA969C52.jpeg

Back