I am in the middle of a Klondike Bar..

IMG_6401.jpg

I have an awful lot to be thankful for. The last 2 years have been the toughest of my life, but it has brought me so much closer to my family and friends. Especially this community, the best community in the world, even beyond golf.
I can’t say thank you enough to everyone who has made this place and my life better

IMG_8595.jpeg

My last days of the year in Canada, before spending 2 months overseas. My first trip overseas, excited to say the least. Check on our business and house devolvement . Holidays with my wife's family. Booked a week in a private resort we have the pool all to ourselves, the beach for her family to enjoy. My Christmas present to them. Lots of happy and memories upcoming. Here are some of the amazing saudbeach.jpg360_F_336977152_uXhcoOOouNV8wKbjZLt3WvdNTsn9mcJX.jpgP1010533 (2).JPG 001-Calle-Crisologo-in-Vigan-Ilocos-Sur-Philippines-101011-100802.jpg

IMG_0090.jpeg

Happy family! Where are you guys?
We went down to Broken Bow/Beavers Bend, down in the Ouachita Mts for thanksgiving, it was awesome.

We went down to Broken Bow/Beavers Bend, down in the Ouachita Mts for thanksgiving, it was awesome.
Looks gorgeous there.

The third year in a row the Saturday after thanksgiving I’m happy! Thank you Michigan!!!

I opened my bottle of prosecco this weekend. It'd been waiting for a few weeks. Fits and starts but finally. FINALLY. I opened it.

It's been almost 2 years. April 2022 until now, however long that is that I've been struggling to close my wife's estate and finish the probate. Blood's been shed figuratively. Sweat; lots of sweat. Tears. Literally I've cried through this process a few times. Just when I thought I was done there were more tasks to complete. More money than I'd care to think about has been paid; partly out of obligation, and partly out of a sense of loyalty and duty to my wife. I had to keep things on an even keel and consider familial happiness paramount. Dealing with bills. IRS. Autos. It's been something I never want to do again. EVER.

Finally, the probate is closed. It's over. I'm done. Now, I can continue on with my life. It's been on hold for far too long. I don't know where to begin but I'll figure it out.

I need a vacation.

thumbnail_P1020205.jpg

The third year in a row the Saturday after thanksgiving I’m happy! Thank you Michigan!!!
It’s Great to Be A Michigan Wolverine!

Lucky enough to be playing another amazing course tomorrow, for the first time. Playing the Shore Course at MPCC. And the weather is set to be glorious! I’m gonna be like a kid on Xmas Eve tonight!!

Lucky enough to be playing another amazing course tomorrow, for the first time. Playing the Shore Course at MPCC. And the weather is set to be glorious! I’m gonna be like a kid on Xmas Eve tonight!!
Enjoy the round!

Have fun!

My daughter is in third grade and almost 9. Pretty sure I had quit believing in Santa at least by 2nd grade. But if she doesn’t she is playing the hell out of the part and making it super fun. We pulled her elf in the shelf out last night and brought out a new one for Jameson. She was so into it. It makes this time of year so fun.

I got to play golf in December yesterday. Granted, it has been over month since I last played a round, so everything was completely off, and I scored terribly. 39 putts will do that to you on greens that are still insanely slick and difficult to read even at this point in the year. But I was able to get out with my friend and we had an absolute blast. Winning 1 up against 2 of his family members didn’t hurt either although I barely contributed 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3386.jpeg
Excited to see my nonprofit in action. Great feeling arriving to a site and seeing progress being made.

98414676_10222674054425224_2351300049721360384_n.jpg

Today I am super happy. My mom found out she had cancer a little under a year ago. Friday she had a Dr appointment and she found out her cancer is just about gone she has an ultra sound to confirm on Thursday and make sure there is nothing else they need to worry about. Lord willing we get good results and the remission begins. The Dr said he is super thrilled with progression. A year ago I wasn't sure my mom would make it to this Christmas. But things are looking better!

Today I am super happy. My mom found out she had cancer a little under a year ago. Friday she had a Dr appointment and she found out her cancer is just about gone she has an ultra sound to confirm on Thursday and make sure there is nothing else they need to worry about. Lord willing we get good results and the remission begins. The Dr said he is super thrilled with progression. A year ago I wasn't sure my mom would make it to this Christmas. But things are looking better!

That's great news and prayers for her continued remission

Back