The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Back home after they called off play for the day. When we left they were going to resume at 7 tomorrow. Now they won't resume until at least 10.

Back home after they called off play for the day. When we left they were going to resume at 7 tomorrow. Now they won't resume until at least 10.

we were going to go in the morning, but after 5" (or more) of rain that place will be a swamp & not fun walking around, they have there hands full trying to get it ready by 10am

Ha, this is the same week Accenture Match Play used to be held in Tucson. 70 degree highs Thursday-Sunday, no rain (a little windy today, though).

wow just saw some live shots of the course, they will be lucky to start at 10am

Casey, Henley, Barber and Westwood are my only 4 to make the cut. Certainly like Sunday finishes better, but Monday finish will be ok for me, I have a drive ahead an can listen to the finish on PGA Tour Radio.

Play cancelled for the rest of the day. Restart at 7 am tomorrow.

Are they re-starting the round or resuming play? I could see going either way.

Dayyyyyymmmmmm! Did you see the closing footage of the storm at the course? They showed the scoreboard out on the pond blowing over. BRUTAL!

They are honoring Saturday tickets as general admission tickets only tomorrow. Maybe third time will be the charm?

They are honoring Saturday tickets as general admission tickets only tomorrow. Maybe third time will be the charm?
sweet twice as many people...:banghead:

I don't have ANYBODY in the top 10, and I wasted a spot on Rory. Bad start.

Weather looks good tomorrow. Let's hope the weather people got it right.

Weather looks good tomorrow. Let's hope the weather people got it right.

Haven't gotten it right yet so I'm not holding my breath.

I had 6 guys make the cut, I'll take that for my first week ever fielding a fantasy golf team. Hope they get better weather, watching reruns of golf two straight days is boring

Weather today in Palm Beach is much nicer than the last couple of days. It stayed wet well into the night and things are still very soggy around here, so I doubt they will be getting started earlier than 10.

Preferred parking lot is closed, still under water. Everyone in my family threw out the shoes they used yesterday since we had to wade through calf-deep water.

Still some rain forecast for today and the wind is coming up.

Weather today in Palm Beach is much nicer than the last couple of days. It stayed wet well into the night and things are still very soggy around here, so I doubt they will be getting started earlier than 10.

Preferred parking lot is closed, still under water. Everyone in my family threw out the shoes they used yesterday since we had to wade through calf-deep water.

Still some rain forecast for today and the wind is coming up.

pretty sure I will be watching from the couch

I have six players that made the cut, but, the highest is 25th. Most have two rounds to play though, so maybe I can improve a little on what will be a poor week over all.

I had 3 make the cut, 5 36,50. Not the start I wanted but it's a long season.

I'm just gonna say, I love Duval on the pre-round coverage on Golf Channel. He's a good change, would LOVE to hear him in the booth more.

I'm just gonna say, I love Duval on the pre-round coverage on Golf Channel. He's a good change, would LOVE to hear him in the booth more.

The last few days he's been getting more and more comfortable. At times when Chamblee goes on a rant he doesn't know how to quite respond, but I love his insight and its a good listen

He will continue to get better and I really enjoy his perspectives.

JM

When Harrington hit out of the hazard all I could think of was Chubbs Peterson.

The last few days he's been getting more and more comfortable. At times when Chamblee goes on a rant he doesn't know how to quite respond, but I love his insight and its a good listen

hopefully he puts chamblee in check one day

Lefty just puking it up on 3, yeeeesh.

Back