Time for the FL swing to begin!!!

PGA National (Champion)
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl.
Thursday Feb 26 - Sunday Mar 1, 2015
Purse: $6,100,000
Winning Share: $1,098,000
FedExCup Points: 500

Hoping for another exciting finish.

Gonna be fun to watch and replay each hole from the Bridgestone Championship.

By far and away the thing that I'm most excited about for this tournament: RORY BACK.

I remember when this stop was a marquee stop then it fell off and now its exciting again. I'll be sure to watch on the old tele

Hopefully will be as exciting as the ending of this past weekend was. Riveting television right there.

Even before playing the course I always liked watching it more than Doral as far as the FL stops go. I'll be most interested in watching the play on the Sixteenth, although I'll have to see how long they make it for those guys. If they take something less than driver off the tee, I can see it being an interesting hole. As far as the field goes, it's Rory and everyone else. I'd love to see someone step up and compete with him though.

I'm excited to finally have a tournament in my time zone haha. I'll be able to catch some of the online coverage at work to make things here a little easier to bear.

Yes! I'm amped up for this one

It is going to be a whole different experience watching this year after being on property and playing the course. I can't wait.

World class field coming out. This is gonna be awesome.

Is tiger gonna try and embarrass himself again or is he still sidelined ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is tiger gonna try and embarrass himself again or is he still sidelined ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe he confirmed that he will not play.

This one will be even more exciting with fantasy golf starting up! Hopefully my 10 play well!

This is now one of my favorite events after hitting 2 THP Outings here. Love to watch the pros play the same course that we all got to play. That and THP Fantasy Golf starting this week makes it a good one for sure!

Plus once the Florida swing starts the Masters always seems so much closer! 6 weeks!

This is now one of my favorite events after hitting 2 THP Outings here. Love to watch the pros play the same course that we all got to play. That and THP Fantasy Golf starting this week makes it a good one for sure!

Plus once the Florida swing starts the Masters always seems so much closer! 6 weeks!
Let's be honest. Your match against me is the real reason you love seeing this tournament.

This course has a special place in my heart. I will be trying to follow along as closely as possible this weekend. More on the line with Fantasy Golf starting up!!!

First chance to see Rory on the PGA this year.

I hope he plays well so that he gets air time. I never get tired of watching that swing.

Let's be honest. Your match against me is the real reason you love seeing this tournament.
That was on the Squire though wasn't it? Thankfully they don't show that course, it would bring up some nasty memories for sure!!

I don't believe we ever squared off head to head on the Champion. Or did I block that from my memory bank? Haha!

I freaking love this course.

I actually played it well too, which makes it even more cool.

I typically don't watch golf other than the majors but am excited to watch this one after experiencing the course for myself last year.

I hear ya! The first day we played it was SUPER windy and I shot an 80, I wanted to break 80 so bad. I did birdie 17 into a 25-30 mph wind though, felt like I won the Honda Classic, it was amazing!

hoping to get an exciting tournament and its noice to see Rors back playing and his first time here.

Gonna be fun to watch and replay each hole from the Bridgestone Championship.

Even before playing the course I always liked watching it more than Doral as far as the FL stops go. I'll be most interested in watching the play on the Sixteenth, although I'll have to see how long they make it for those guys. If they take something less than driver off the tee, I can see it being an interesting hole. As far as the field goes, it's Rory and everyone else. I'd love to see someone step up and compete with him though.

This course has a special place in my heart. I will be trying to follow along as closely as possible this weekend. More on the line with Fantasy Golf starting up!!!

I typically don't watch golf other than the majors but am excited to watch this one after experiencing the course for myself last year.

Ah....My Bridgestone Championship Brothers chiming in. Can't wait to see the pros show me how the course was supposed to be played. I wonder if any of them will be htting 3 wood on 17 like I did :)

Ah....My Bridgestone Championship Brothers chiming in. Can't wait to see the pros show me how the course was supposed to be played. I wonder if any of them will be htting 3 wood on 17 like I did :)
Probably 7 iron for those guys. I hit 7 wood...haha.

Back