The ICON EV Thread

I have not.

@wtfitz the first thing I would check, since the dash doesn’t turn on, is whether the switch under the seat or set to “run”. That’s a master kill switch and will prevent any power from reaching the controller, and therefore the dash won’t turn on.

My second thought would be whether all of the batteries are connected or whether there is a false connection somewhere. I would test it with a volt meter across the circuit to see if you are getting 48v.

But I am betting it’s the kill switch. Please let us know @wtfitz and I’ll be happy to try to help. I know these things pretty well, and have an electrical diagram at my office and can help troubleshoot some fuses.
Master switch was set to run and nothing happened when she tried to start it yesterday. My wife tried again this morning and the ignition switch cover on the dash where the key inserts fell off and dropped to the floor. The actual ignition switch dropped inside the dashboard, so I called the dealer. He walked me through how to access the switch by just pulling up on the dual cup holder, then inserting switch back into the dash and securing with the cover. Waiting for batteries to recharge again to see if this fixed our problem.

IMG_7628.jpegIMG_7630.jpegIMG_7629.jpeg

Back