The Incredible Minivan Thread

Well finally took the plunge. Just bought a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country with 16k miles. Not sure the wife is super happy but she doesn't have a choice now.

Well finally took the plunge. Just bought a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country with 16k miles. Not sure the wife is super happy but she doesn't have a choice now.
Nice. Good luck with it.

Nice. Good luck with it.
Hoping all the engine problems have been worked out. I've heard they are better so that's good. First test happens in two days when we travel up north for the holidays.

Hoping all the engine problems have been worked out. I've heard they are better so that's good. First test happens in two days when we travel up north for the holidays.

Ummm dude, you are in the North!

Hopefully the wind is nothing like it was yesterday when I came through your town yesterday!

How much farther north are you going?

You bought a non gm? Awwwww I'm telling

Ummm dude, you are in the North!
Further north. Like Blugold North.
Hopefully the wind is nothing like it was yesterday when I came through your town yesterday!

How much farther north are you going?
Headed up to Janesville, Wisconsin then Rockford, Illinois. That wind was wicked the other day. My neighbor had 4 trash cans in their lawn.
You bought a non gm? Awwwww I'm telling
It's still UAW. And GM doesn't make a minivan anymore. Haha

We don't have a minivan. We have an Odyssey.... :D

Cmon guys we need some sassy pictures of the minivans added to this thread

Last edited:
I just bought the wife a loaded Honda Odyssey touring elite. She loves that car

She does I'll get some pictures with mamma and the Honda later

Rented a Toyota Sienna for our trip to Oklahoma (and back). Quite the roomy vehicle. Were going to probably buy another Kia Sorrento, but now seriously pondering one of these.

oh man I forgot the pics, I'll get right on that

We don't have a minivan. We have an Odyssey.... :D
I have an 04 Odyssey with 300k and she purrs like a kitten. I've never had a single issue. I met a guy in Spokane with the same model 500k and he just replaced the tranny. Engine sounds great. You can't go wrong with a Honda.

Here is a pic of the wifes/kids whip. I finally fixed the ripped off sliding door, was not cheep.

attachment.php

attachment.php

011.jpg004.jpg

Here is a pic of the wifes/kids whip. I finally fixed the ripped off sliding door, was not cheep.

nice color. Nice looking wheels too.

Back