The Incredible Minivan Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Only the section of Hobbies & Connoisseurs could handle an awesome thread such as this. Looking at options and a couple of these seem perfect.

2014 Honday Odyssey
[video=youtube;9O7SU-c4J9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O7SU-c4J9o[/video]

2014 Toyota Sienna

Haha I knew it was just a matter of time before this popped up. For what it's worth, if I had to drive a minivan I'd take the Odyssey. One of my buddies has one and it's actually a really nice ride and super comfortable.

When u think u have seen it all

:thumbdown:

I say go for it. Some models have great options and think they are better in the MPG category than SUV's.

#inception

*grabs popcorn*

*sits back*

*hits F5*

Josh, Kristen works in sales at a Honda dealer and can give you all the info you can ever want about the Odyssey.

Please shred ur man card upon puchase of a soccer mom mobile

The vacuum is cool.

My wife drives a 2008 Toyota Sienna that is a pretty sweet ride. Fully loaded, it's like riding in the space shuttle with all the buttons and gadgets. Rides great too. That being said....I hate driving it. It does have a sweet sound system though.

I love the father of 3 girls telling me I need to shred my man card.

Thats god punishing me for something...has nothing to do with man card

I am glad you guys started a minivan thread. I have been following along in the other thread.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Some of us are able to be men and still drive a mini van. Mikedean apparently will have a Corvette in a couple of years, shirt unbuttoned at the top and a Mr. T starter kit to show off his manhood. :D

Now back to the glorious topic at hand. Minivans and how cool they are.

Some of us are able to be men and still drive a mini van. Mikedean apparently will have a Corvette in a couple of years, shirt unbuttoned at the top and a Mr. T starter kit to show off his manhood. :D

Now back to the glorious topic at hand. Minivans and how cool they are.

U better just have some kids cause of ur rolling around in one without kids u might get some looks.

Wheres beags? Hes a minvan lover now

Someone say something about Minivans?

U better just have some kids cause of ur rolling around in one without kids u might get some looks.

Wheres beags? Hes a minvan lover now

We do have kids. Of the small furry variety.
Does it make me more of a man to also have a 40 ft diesel pusher? Or a 25 ft diesel Sprinter?
I love these things. The comfort and features are unbeatable.

Ok, it's not April 1st so who hacked JB's account?? War, Panda, somebody/anybody local do an intervention quick.

Unless this was Morgan's idea. In which case I disavow any knowledge of this post. :D

Minivans are awesome. Easy to drive, good engines, lots of options and room. This is all you need to know right here.

[video=youtube;ql-N3F1FhW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4[/video]

I'm (mostly my wife) am on my second minivan. JB is right that for cost and gas mileage the features and comfort really cant be beat. With kids they are even better for hauling the millions of things they need. My two boys require ten times more space than me and are only 3 and 1.

The Honda is awesome! Lots of room, smooth ride, get up and go, and can double as a hotel while I'm up in the mountains. I've mentioned a minivan to my wife several times and she laughs at me lol.

I keep telling my wife...how about a minivan. Her response...where should I have the divorce papers sent.

I keep telling my wife...how about a minivan. Her response...where should I have the divorce papers sent.
My wife is the exact opposite. She wont drive/buy anything but a minivan.

Back