The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that this morning, Grant. BUT, after last year, I told myself not to count on a smaller sized iPad until I see it announced from Apple or in Stores.

With that said, I really hope it's true.

This is true. I personally don't think it will happen, but you never know with Apple.

The wife and I are so far behind the times when it comes to our phones. Both still have the original iPhone but I got her the 4S yesterday and it will be here today. Had been lagging as of late and wanted her to have something reliable for our upcoming trips. Will probably upgrade mine soon as well.

The wife and I are so far behind the times when it comes to our phones. Both still have the original iPhone but I got her the 4S yesterday and it will be here today. Had been lagging as of late and wanted her to have something reliable for our upcoming trips. Will probably upgrade mine soon as well.

damn son, get out of the trash talk thread for 5 minutes and get you and your lady a new phone:alien:

damn son, get out of the trash talk thread for 5 minutes and get you and your lady a new phone:alien:

Trash talk thread has almost caused me to break my phone a few times. Bound to happen soon enough. :D

I didnt think phones last that long... :beat-up:

I didnt think phones last that long... :beat-up:

Ha, OtterBox has been a lifesaver man. They last that long but that's not your style.

you're an Android guy now....you can't be in here Kmac lol

lol Ive been expelled. I do still have my iPhone I just dont have a iphoner for it anymore lol

Ha, OtterBox has been a lifesaver man. They last that long but that's not your style.

This is true and I hate those cases too. Way too big. But they do work well though.

just for Kmac

Android-wallpaper+(1).png

Like, original iphone w/ the Metal back? Or are you talking about the iPhone 3g?

These?

original-iphone-back-silver-metal-500x453.jpg

Like, original iphone w/ the Metal back? Or are you talking about the iPhone 3g?

Oops....3G with 8 GB. Black front & back with silver beveled edge.

Any of you use a jailbroken iPhone on t mobile? I did for a while and then the iPhone locked itself in permanent recovery mode:angry:, turns out I can't restore it, any one else run into this?

Just finished the Absinthe jailbreak for 5.1.1 on my iPhone, should hold me over for a month or so until the iPhone 5 is announced.

Too bad the jailbreak cant make the screen bigger or the battery less crappy...

Just finished the Absinthe jailbreak for 5.1.1 on my iPhone, should hold me over for a month or so until the iPhone 5 is announced.

Agreed! Have you found hackulous yet?

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

This made me LOL the only way to get a bigger screen is to get a new phone. It's only a matter of time war. The next iPhone will be another disappointment.

This made me LOL the only way to get a bigger screen is to get a new phone. It's only a matter of time war. The next iPhone will be another disappointment.
You'll be back... They always come back...

No, I havent. I am guessing I need to?

Oh yeah you do, you can thank me later when you have that package installed on cydia and then install "installous"

Oh yeah you do, you can thank me later when you have that package installed on cydia and then install "installous"

Got it, will check it out.

Is the Iphone not good? My wife and I are going to go smartphone soon and we are on Verizon

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Is the Iphone not good? My wife and I are going to go smartphone soon and we are on Verizon

I love the iPhone, it'll look huge in those little hands of yours, you'll be fine

You should see my wife's hands. Everything looks huge in them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back