The Jordan Spieth Thread

Jordan flipping people off again on the putting green ...stay classy my friend

Again? FWIW it looked like he was doing it in reaction to missing a putt.
There was a pic of him doing in on airplane I believe

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

confused035.gif

Then your comment wasn't worded properly. He certainly wasn't pointing that middle finger at anyone haha. Not that I agree with it, but your post makes it sound a heck of a lot worse than it actually is.

you've never flipped off your friends as a joke? i'm far more likely to flip off a friend to be funny than i am to flip off a person for doing something that makes me mad.

you've never flipped off your friends as a joke? i'm far more likely to flip off a friend to be funny than i am to flip off a person for doing something that makes me mad.

Not me.....I flipped off a Plano soccer mom on the tollway just this morning for being a moron and endangering lives. But that's for another time.

Jordan flipping people off again on the putting green ...stay classy my friend

If the kid scratches his butt are people going to complain?

It seems like everyone a pro athlete does something that isn't 100% politically correct people jump on there backs. Relax a little bit, he didn't murder anyone.

If the kid scratches his butt are people going to complain?

It seems like everyone a pro athlete does something that isn't 100% politically correct people jump on there backs. Relax a little bit, he didn't murder anyone.

And he definitely was flipping anyone off, unless you consider the ball a person

I don't really care what he does Its just not a good look getting caught on tv doing it.

And he definitely was flipping anyone off, unless you consider the ball a person

still a weird reaction, I'm not blaming him or anything, I have done or said worst things to a ball lol. I am just wonderign what the reaction would be if Bubba did the same thing

Gimme a break I can't believe this is even going to turn into a thing. If I was a professional golfer with the way media is today I'd be like Tiger was when he was dominate. I'd be a robot.

Exactly and I couldn't even find anything about it online that's how small a story it is.

still a weird reaction, I'm not blaming him or anything, I have done or said worst things to a ball lol. I am just wonderign what the reaction would be if Bubba did the same thing
People would say he is a d bag ..but Jordan can do no wrong

People would say he is a d bag ..but Jordan can do no wrong

Like I said, not condoning it at all. Just think the OPs post was WAYY too much. He said flipping people off "again" on the putting green. The first incident wasn't on a putting green, and neither of them were anything with malicious intent behind them. This is a complete non-story.

The 12th hole at Augusta National might think differently. :shock:

Not according to Titleist. They did an entire print ad campaign on his ball for the 12th hole...haha

Like I said, not condoning it at all. Just think the OPs post was WAYY too much. He said flipping people off "again" on the putting green. The first incident wasn't on a putting green, and neither of them were anything with malicious intent behind them. This is a complete non-story.

what i am saying is jordan is a role model for young people... if he wants to be portrayed as a D bag and flip off the camera on a jet or a person or ball on the putting green at the players thats his business. maybe its a younger generation but hey the middle finger means F...u to me.

Must be a slow day in golf news.

what i am saying is jordan is a role model for young people... if he wants to be portrayed as a D bag and flip off the camera on a jet or a person or ball on the putting green at the players thats his business. maybe its a younger generation but hey the middle finger means F...u to me.

Rickie can be their role model. I just want him winning majors so I can win my bet with UST Mamiya's Danny.

Besides, he'll screw up with social media one day and then we can all crucify him then.

Ok, just saw the video on twitter. Makes sense now. You'll see JS pick up his back heels as a ball rolls by from someone that was putting into him. He then shoots the bird to whoever did it without looking up. This was a friendly reaction from someone that was trying to pull his string by doing that.

This is funny.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

lets be honest here, some people deserve to filled off.............just sayin'

This should not be a thing at all. It is literally the last thing in the world I could care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back