The Jordan Spieth Thread

Not really a preferred tee time there is it? Guess the reverse is he’ll go out early on Friday.

get out early on Friday and put up a good number for others to chase is how I see it.

get out early on Friday and put up a good number for others to chase is how I see it.

Although I guess I do remember a lot of groups in the evenings getting less wind than the guys early & mid day. Luck of the draw. Who’s he playing with?

Although I guess I do remember a lot of groups in the evenings getting less wind than the guys early & mid day. Luck of the draw. Who’s he playing with?
Morikawa and Smith

At least I got the bigger iPhone so my screen will be slightly larger as I discreetly watch the first round from the office 😒

Needs to be in the top 10 after Thursday. Saw some stat that only Tigger has won the Masters in last 16 years being outside the top 10 after day 1.
I need to find it, but Chamblee threw out a stat that a high percent of masters winners have come out of the afternoon wave on day 1. So at least that’s covered!

One more

His record at Augusta is staggeringly impressive. Hardly has ever finished outside of top 5.

Couple of blowup holes (like most others) but putts were not falling by this much (fractions).

Jordan is "The Scrambler."

Tiger also scrambled like heck to turn 74's into 69-70.

Last edited:
Jordan had another fantastic week. Winning the week prior to the Masters is a tough ask to come out and win again although I figured he would contend.

lookout PGA Championship or US Open or Open.....trending like a 🚀 🔥🚀🔥🚀

Byron Nelson usually treats him decently... Maybe a win upcoming?

Byron Nelson usually treats him decently... Maybe a win upcoming?

New course. Who knows?

We know that DJ is doing backflips somewhere on the water. My knee!

Back