The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

Last Cobra club was the King Tec 5 hybrid when they were released which i believe was 2021.

I purchased and Aerojet driver in March

And cheaper to boot (y)
That too. But I think the quality and performance should sell itself even at par prices. But I'm not complaining about saving a few hundred this year buying the 9 new Cobra clubs I did this year 😀

Aerojet 4i for a driving iron build. Purchased in September of this year. Very happy with it overall.

Cobra ZL driver probably like 15 years ago

Cobra LTDx irons when they were released.

I’ve never had anything Cobra but their last 2 drivers and fairway woods have been great. I’ve really wanted to try one length for a while but just can’t convince myself to make the jump.

Aerojet Driver & 3W this year…

A new Aerojet Driver just last week

F-Max Superlite 3W for $12 I think. Earlier this year

A new Aerojet Driver just last week
I thought you were going to say “I never have. I just wait for the next Morgan Cup.”

Been awhile but LTDx driver or sport-20 putter.

Expecting another cobra putter to join the stable soon.

I thought you were going to say “I never have. I just wait for the next Morgan Cup.”
Haha no sir I like to support my sponsor

Last swing of the day, a snakebite 58 wedge

Forged MB, last season, they are currently my back up set.

king tour irons a few months ago. they’re perfect.

Cobra forged Tec irons 3 seasons ago

AJ 3H
AJ 4i
5-GW FTx
54 and 58* SB

All purchased together back in June or July.

Same. I've moved on.
I always check their stuff though.

I like cobra a lot, I just like to give everyone their shot lol... Had a full cobra bag in 2021. Probably will again in 2028 when I bat around the lineup haha

Never played Cobra and I’m very interested in giving them a tryout. I’m hoping to find the time and $ to get fit into a set this spring. We’ll see what happens.

3, 4, & 5 KingTEC hybrids earlier this year.

Cobra F8, 7W. Bought it July 7, 2021. Phenomenal golf club.

Back