Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley, Phil and Manning alone will be tv gold. It may not be the best exhibition of golf but I’m sure it will draw ratings

doesn’t jordan hate chuck?
I had to consult Google since I'm not a basketball fan, but apparently that's true.

Watching chuck play 18 will be tough but the banter should be great. I’ll be rooting for my man Steph.

This is definitely a must watch !

I think Chuck and Peyton will be gold on this.

I'll probably watch but man I just don't get it.

I really wasn’t all that excited, but this promo changed my mind. Poor Chuck...

Im so ready for this.
Fun, Charity, Golf and some guys that LOVE this game.

Im so ready for this.
Fun, Charity, Golf and some guys that LOVE this game.
Love the game and LOVE talking!

Listening to a Steph interview, sounds like it's going to be quite entertaining.

That was cold!

:LOL: Sir Charles is such a good sport!

I forgot about this, DVR is set in case I miss it.

Haha. I'm going to love this Friday, all fun.

I am so so so so ready for this

This will be a lot of fun. So how will they do pops?

Alternate shot format on F at 3 Eastern on TNT and will be fun = as Barkley states has been working 5 hours a day on his famous swing and Phil and him against Curry and Manning (near tour great and very good) golfers respectively. Heart says Phil and Charles (as I spent a year at Auburn ) and Charles is always entertaining (as is Phil) but think it will likely go the other way. Hope I am wrong and will be watching this match with more interest last one.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Alternate shot format on F at 3 Eastern on TNT and will be fun = as Barkley states has been working 5 hours a day on his famous swing and Phil and him against Curry and Manning (near tour great and very good) golfers respectively. Heart says Phil and Charles (as I spent a year at Auburn ) and Charles is always entertaining (as is Phil) but think it will likely go the other way. Hope I am wrong and will be watching this match with more interest last one.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Sorry did not see previous thread.

Excited to watch Steph play this one . He’s one of my favourite Bball players

Probably won't be able to watch live but will DVR it for sure.

I loved Brady's comeback on the last one... "Take a suck on that, Chuck" when he nearly holed it. Wonder if Brady will be a commentator on this one? How fun would that be...

I was skeptical after the Tiger/Phil one, but the addition of sports players and the mics really made this enjoyable

Heard Dan Patrick comment on his radio show, about a charity event he played with Barkley some years ago and Barkley shot a 79! What messed him, according to Patrick, was getting TOO MUCH advice, and taking TOO MANY lessons! Chuck adores the game! But he took some lessons from a guy who told him to "pause" at the top of the swing. For whatever reason, that thought drilled its way into his brain, and he got stuck! It's happened to other guys like Kevin Na.

One question, I don't get TBS or TNT or wherever this is being shown. Any way to watch it on the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back