The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

e1800371ac845896b4095a130117602e.jpg

Agreed. He is great TV. And he slings it. I’m loving his interaction with everyone (and no one at times).
His interactions with himself are even funny. :LOL:

Interesting so far. Tiger is swinging well, the time off has helped him.

TB is an 8 handicap. He also averages 275 carry off the tee. Also hits 175 yrs PW

Interesting so far. Tiger is swinging well, the time off has helped him.
Probably doesn’t hurt that this is his home course either.

Phil, "can someone please move the cart"

I really like Immelman’s commentary actually.

Didn't Brady have a 104 on his current card or something? He can't be that far off that pace, so maybe he's just having one of those days.

I give TB this much credit - he’s keeping a sense of humor. I’m sure he’s pretty humiliated right now, as competitive as he is and sucking that bad.

Both he and Peyton are a blast.

ARod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill Murray

Aim left, you frigin idiot. And move that ball up in your stance.

TB is an 8 handicap. He also averages 275 carry off the tee. Also hits 175 yrs PW
He can get it together with a good swing or two.

Both he and Peyton are a blast.

He’s been a dud so far. Can maybe blame some of that his mic issues. Manning on the other hand has been pure gold, as we’d expect.

We're getting to see courses you normally wouldn't though. I never thought I'd see Seminole. That was really really nice.

Yeah I was in to that.

He’s been a dud so far. Can maybe blame some of that his mic issues. Manning on the other hand has been pure gold, as we’d expect.

Pretty much what I expected. But manning is always good. I think Tb is a bit weird and stiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peyton is a hard act to follow. He’s totally comfortable with that funny public persona.

"Any advice to Tom?"

"Take up football?"

There's no way in hell he's an 8.

Decent swing by Tom from the opposite fairway.

Brady might have a shot at par here

I'm a little late to the broadcast but Samuel L. is 1000% better than Tirico was. The cart cams are awesome too.

Did Tiger just say tennis?

Back