EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

Wooo this is thankfully a couple weeks after the wife's birthday, hopefully that's me points and no grief should I get picked:cool:

This will be a great experience.
I will still be recovering so can’t enter but looking forward to learning more about Mizuno

This would be an awesome experience. I used to play a Mizuno JPX-EZ Driver that had the bluish/purple head. Thought it was a very unrated driver at the time. Have never played one of their fairways however.

This is going to be a big signup for sure.

They actually have a left handed offering!!!! Whoop Whoop!

This would be an incredible Experience! I would be completely stoked to be one of the lucky two!

very nice looking forward to all the details

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Y'all got any of them hot metals?

Hahah. I guess those that are asking where the details are skipped our live streams.

Both Jeremy and Vosh have made guest appearances.

Hahah. I guess those that are asking where the details are skipped our live streams.

I didn’t skip them, I can’t find them to go back and watch them though.

So something major for this event is happening today? Hmmm

Love the look of this driver! (y)

Mizuno_Driver.jpg

worked all week during the event trting to catch up when i got home with no luck jb

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This will be so freaking cool!

Mizuno makes very underrated woods . Played the 001 for a year and it ranks in my top 5 I’ve owned. Looking forward to signing up

And Vosh is ready to go ham at PGA National.

After playing catch up all week & seeing the line of clubs, putters & balls Mizuno is dropping I’m sure this experience peaked everyone’s interest. That’s if it wasn’t peaked already.

Was the announcement made during one of the live streams on Instagram? I’m not seeing how to sign up mentioned in the 3 videos posted to Facebook.:cry:

Was the announcement made during one of the live streams on Instagram? I’m not seeing how to sign up mentioned in the 3 videos posted to Facebook.:cry:

we talked about it on Insta and said a video was coming next week with signup.

and we talked about the trip with the man himself on livestream

After the buzz about the metal woods, this should be a must ponder for people. The blue putter though not included, is just a fun pretty bonus. Sell your current woods, look at all the extra money you have for one!

Back