Wow....looks beautiful and that's a really cool backstory on how it came to be. Had no idea they'd put them in a chamber and charge them to get those colors. That's awesome and it looks so good.

Listening to Chris talk about these finishes and hearing his excitement is all I need to know. I wish I had the disposable income to snatch up a set.

I’d play the green off these..

good lord those are beautiful

Good looking clubs, but not for me.

Yes, sir!

The way you can still a bit of pink with the green is stunning. These are beautiful irons. I like Mizuno’s blue but the green are levels above them in awesomeness.

These are so so so good. Even better than the 2021 Blue 221 set.

All of those releases look awesome, love the break down of the process.

These look stunning.

These are without a doubt the best looking set of irons I have ever seen. Very cool video.

They are too nice looking to play lol

Would love to see these machines in use. I had the honor of seeing a variety of metallurgy devices/machines at a military lab in Indiana several years ago. But I’ve never seen them in use. Great video and I’m looking forward to more great things and colors and specials from Mizuno

Would love to see these machines in use. I had the honor of seeing a variety of metallurgy devices/machines at a military lab in Indiana several years ago. But I’ve never seen them in use. Great video and I’m looking forward to more great things and colors and specials from Mizuno
I told him while I was there that I wanted to witness this taking place.

I told him while I was there that I wanted to witness this taking place.
Let me know if you need a +1!

Absolutely stunning!!!

Holy f*ckballs these are incredible!

Granted, you can make anything in Masters colors and I'd buy it, but these are stunning.

That was such a cool video and those irons may be the best looking irons that I have ever seen. If I played blades, I would be all over them. The process of creating that finish almost sounds like splitting an atom, LOL. All of it is amazing.

That was such a cool video and those irons may be the best looking irons that I have ever seen. If I played blades, I would be all over them. The process of creating that finish almost sounds like splitting an atom, LOL. All of it is amazing.
I just retiring after spending 36 years in the semiconductor industry. This process is used in literally every semi facility in the world. It's a pretty standard deposition process(PVD). The issue is uniformity, which is what Chris refers to in his video when he talking about the harder to plate corners etc. A flat surface(semi wafer) is simple, but a rounded object like a golf club is more difficult to put down a uniform(same thickness everywhere) coating, which shows up as slightly different color.

I have requested that at least one person from Mizuno plays them at the Victory Cup this year with THPers.

Possibly the only time I’d make sure the grooves were completely clean after every shot, even on the range
Heck, I'd hire someone to stand next to me with a wet towel and wipe them down between each shot. :ROFLMAO:

I have requested that at least one person from Mizuno plays them at the Victory Cup this year with THPers.
That will be cool for the participants to see.. I've got to see them in person at some point. I wonder if they are distracting on a sunny day.

so clean

Those are pretty. I'd buy them. Then flip them for a profit. :)

Back