The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you have yet to get off to a good start for your career in Florida. I just played with you down there in May and Kmac and I had you and thainer down 6 thru 7. Enough said! You need to stop worrying about us and focus on yourself. You've been beatend by an official Team Hackers supporter in HAWK! BOOM!
The match with Thainer and I was 4 balls, this is scramble and if you think they're close enough you are smoking some serious mountain man ditch weed there buddy. Don't go banking on a slow start then not know what hit you when we throw 4 birdies in a row at you guys.

dude, you have yet to get off to a good start for your career in Florida. I just played with you down there in May and Kmac and I had you and thainer down 6 thru 7. Enough said! You need to stop worrying about us and focus on yourself. You've been beatend by an official Team Hackers supporter in HAWK! BOOM!

And not only did we win, quite handily at that, but it wasnt even close to our best golf. You guys might just quit golf all together after we get done with you.

I don't get it. This is typical after reading your posts in this thread.

Some are fearful of the passion to win TC and afraid of what they don't understand or have never experienced for themselves.

The match with Thainer and I was 4 balls, this is scramble and if you think they're close enough you are smoking some serious mountain man ditch weed there buddy. Don't go banking on a slow start then not know what hit you when we throw 4 birdies in a row at you guys.

bwuahahahaha, keep it up. You're so desperate. My brother is my boy, obviously, but he's going to be pissed to see you rialing up the sleeping mountain man.

When I think of OEM and TC in the scramble, I think of this:

bartdubelaar.jpg

My brother is my boy, obviously, but he's going to be pissed to see you rialing up the sleeping mountain man.

I heard he is off shooting a documentary with Hairy Dolphin on the art of trash talking videos. Can you confirm or deny those rumors?

I brought my wife to the outing, where was yours?

In the kitchen...she knows her place! JK

EDIT: She will be there 2012

When I think of OEM and TC in the scramble, I think of this:

bartdubelaar.jpg

That right there is funny. I would have it pegged for a different THPer and TC, but I dont see a wink and a nod, so you might be right...hehe

I was thinking more chunky lover and TC myself

bwuahahahaha, keep it up. You're so desperate. My brother is my boy, obviously, but he's going to be pissed to see you rialing up the sleeping mountain man.
Overton and I are tight dude, he's my boy and together we're going to finally shut you up. Team Redemption is what we are, not a damn thing desperate about it.

I heard he is off shooting a documentary with Hairy Dolphin on the art of trash talking videos. Can you confirm or deny those rumors?

hahaha, nope. He's MIA too huh?

Overton and I are tight dude, he's my boy and together we're going to finally shut you up. Team Redemption is what we are, not a damn thing desperate about it.
I like redemption, it's your time to shine brother!

I like redemption, it's your time to shine brother!

I like redemption too. Jake can shine my shoes when I'm done.

Boom! Not a TP'er but that right there is some confidence and I love it! I have a feeling this matchup is going to set the tone for the entire MC.

hahaha, nope. He's MIA too huh?

There is a wild rumor that the two of them were seen at Aronimink today working on a documentary that is called.

"How to shoot video and still look like a Tiger"

Chunky your gonna have to pick the splinters out your butt if you keep riding that fence

Boom! Not a TP'er but that right there is some confidence and I love it! I have a feeling this matchup is going to set the tone for the entire MC.

I hope so! That will be bad news for the paradisians

There is a wild rumor that the two of them were seen at Aronimink today working on a documentary that is called.

"How to shoot video and still look like a Tiger"

So both of them gonna be sporting flavor savers?

Sarcasm isn't a strong point of yours is it?

Another make up post Yoccos? Did you not read what you quoted? Come on man!

I thought you were awake already? *Bro Hugs*

Nooooooooooooooo. See now you're supposed to make fun of me lol. You just broke JB's rule haha.+

**the only times I get my feelings hurt is when TC gets upset at my lack of submission for the MC equipment.**

I didn't get that at all...sorry

Chunky your gonna have to pick the splinters out your butt if you keep riding that fence

LOL I like everyone so while I reside strongly in the TH I don't want hurt feelings on TP.

Nooooooooooooooo. See now you're supposed to make fun of me lol. You just broke JB's rule haha.+

**the only times I get my feelings hurt is when TC gets upset at my lack of submission for the MC equipment.**

Dude...I was doing it right back at you. Sarcasm just doesn't come off well in type! Lets try this...Actually Yucco, sarcasm is like a second language to me. I just thought you were trying to kiss JB's butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back