The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear baby Jesus please help gray have a speedy from his foot-n-mouth disorder as no pipe needs to be laid.

Look at biggsy going all multi-quote on us, that was a thing of art.

I can't bring myself to support one team over the other, tough decisions like this suck.
Root for the team with the guy you play with the most...not PLAYED with the most. Put both tags on there brother! Then I'll beat you into submission when I see you next. :D

Calling Team Paradise captain: have you seen esox or arydolphin? They still playing in August? At least we know that all of Team Hackers will show up next month. :D

Sorry bud...commitment has been made. You need to get your CAPTAIN on board the iron cover train now! He needs to protect his new babies..

I cant stand iron covers, so you and Degoins can play together with your little Hackers.

First off - thanks for the sig tag.
Second - supporter video's welcomed?

Your welcome, thanks for the support. I would love to see vids from supporters.

Here's a quick video from last night's round from the par 3 17th hole. Sorry about the um, view of my putt....hiring a good camera crew is expensive!

I played that hole twice last night and made par both times, it can be a tough one with a lot of wind like we usually get. Last night was calm so it wasn't as bad.

Thats awesome Jake! Tell your pops I said hey.

You got a country version of this tune dawg?

I laughed so hard at this OG

Gray has done it again! That was priceless. I laughed.

Heck yeah Fildini!! Glad to have you buddy!

Just have to say, I am loving the new Paradise Supporter tags!

We are loving having support!

Just make sure you don't ask them to toss it, Gray. :D

Loving that new crest One-T! Great design skills.

Thanks buddy!!! I have one with your name on it! :)

That was one world-class multi quote Biggsy...think I counted 10 quotes.

Us Paradisians are good at that!

Calling Team Paradise captain: have you seen esox or arydolphin? They still playing in August? At least we know that all of Team Hackers will show up next month. :D
I'm not the captain, but I can tell you that both are currently out playing golf. I'd much rather be there myself.

Played a round against my bro today on a tough track. A guy in our group hit a hole in one. We were all yelling, it was the first one I have ever seen. I couldnt believe it!!

I lost, neither one of us played great, in the end, he won AGAIN! haahaha

I'm not the captain, but I can tell you that both are currently out playing golf. I'd much rather be there myself.

Well good for them...they need the practice. Just seemed that I had not seen them today and wanted to say hi!

Well you went out there and probably threw some good shots his way dude.

Played a round against my bro today on a tough track. A guy in our group hit a hole in one. We were all yelling, it was the first one I have ever seen. I couldnt believe it!!

Played a round against my bro today on a tough track.

Setting the scene for August - hehe

I cant stand iron covers, so you and Degoins can play together with your little Hackers.

Your welcome, thanks for the support. I would love to see vids from supporters.

Thats awesome Jake! Tell your pops I said hey.

I laughed so hard at this OG

Heck yeah Fildini!! Glad to have you buddy!

We are loving having support!

Thanks buddy!!! I have one with your name on it! :)

Us Paradisians are good at that!

Just means your not here enough, and you have to catch up a bunch at once....hehehehe

That's alright bro, we'll get him when it matters. How was the game today, hitting em well?

Setting the scene for August - hehe

I lost 3 & 2. Went into 15- 4 down(dormie), won 15, went to 16- 3 down(dormie), I got a par and so did he, on a real nice putt. So, you just see it as a loss on my part. I see it as SOOOO much more.

Just means your not here enough, and you have to catch up a bunch at once....hehehehe

Right!! Jrod, AHA, OEM(nevermind, he is back), AD....but we are slackers

Funny thing is ary and ddec drove a couple of hours to meet each other for MC prep. Esox is playing and watching his daughter play at Whistling Straits. Whenever we aren't here, it's eat, drink and sleep The Morgan Cup. Sure you want to stick with Team Hackers? They just spew crap, make horrible videos and predict they will destroy us.

I got out and played a round at Quail West today. 83 - 44/39 (6606, 72.5/144). Rained the entire time. Rough was gnarly. Putter saved me with 27 putts. Two birdie putts on the back from 20 and 25, just rounded out the day. Iron striking was horrible, I had a time in the slop, so my wedges and putter were working in overdrive. Any other day I would have stayed home, but it's hard to get on the course, so I suited up and played.

Forgot to add: Played my buddy in match play who is the same cap as me. I beat him pretty handily today. 5 & 3.

That's amazing. I hope to winess one some day, whether I hit it or not.

That's alright bro, we'll get him when it matters. How was the game today, hitting em well?

I hit some quality shots bro, so did he. He is fun to play with and a great golfer. So, for me to stay with him was a good thing. He got some bad breaks as did I. Wasnt his best ball striking day...or mine.

I lost 3 & 2. Went into 15- 4 down(dormie), won 15, went to 16- 3 down(dormie), I got a par and so did he, on a real nice putt. So, you just see it as a loss on my part. I see it as SOOOO much more.

Right!! Jrod, AHA, OEM(nevermind, he is back), AD....but we are slackers

Oh no, you misinterpretted my meaning...just you are a slacker..hahaha Just kidding bro, nothin' but love for ya! (and I don't want to be mistaken for Tina and get slapped)

That's amazing. I hope to winess one some day, whether I hit it or not.

dude, it was awesome!!! a tough pin placement and we watched it roll in.

You are hanging with him! He is 6 points better than you, the matches should never be that close. Plus when your back was against the wall, you were still clawing. Good on you!

Pretty cool to see the ace. How long of a hole was it?

Funny thing is ary and ddec drove a couple of hours to meet each other for MC prep. Esox is playing and watching his daughter play at Whistling Straits. Whenever we aren't here, it's eat, drink and sleep The Morgan Cup. Sure you want to stick with Team Hackers? They just spew crap, make horrible videos and predict they will destroy us.

I got out and played a round at Quail West today. 83 - 44/39 (6606, 72.5/144). Rained the entire time. Rough was gnarly. Putter saved me with 27 putts. Two birdie putts on the back from 20 and 25, just rounded out the day. Iron striking was horrible, I had a time in the slop, so my wedges and putter were working in overdrive. Any other day I would have stayed home, but it's hard to get on the course, so I suited up and played.

Nice round by you! Hope the practice for your team is doing enough to make it a respectable showing. At the rate it's going now, I would say that Team Hackers is the equivalent of Rory at the 2011 US Open and Team Paradise is Tiger. :D

I will stick with the Hackers....after all I am one of them while you boys in Paradise play in the sand sipping on your Pina Coladas.

Forgot to add: Played my buddy in match play who is the same cap as me. I beat him pretty handily today. 5 & 3.

That is truly phenomenal Biggsy!

Oh no, you misinterpretted my meaning...just you are a slacker..hahaha Just kidding bro, nothin' but love for ya! (and I don't want to be mistaken for Tina and get slapped)

hahaha.....your right, I am! The back hand isnt good at the house

As you should my friend. Good playing and way to hang with the big hairy monster. I'm happy for ya, and you're right about him being fun to play with. He is one of the funnest guys to play with that I know, that has me pretty excited about our first round match.

You are hanging with him! He is 6 points better than you, the matches should never be that close. Plus when your back was against the wall, you were still clawing. Good on you!

Pretty cool to see the ace. How long of a hole was it?

I will always fight til I die.

It was 164 yards

loving the banter but come on guys team paradise names already on the cup :D

You are right, the Tea Cup - hehe not the Morgan Cup

Go Team Hackers !!!!

Nice round by you! Hope the practice for your team is doing enough to make it a respectable showing. At the rate it's going now, I would say that Team Hackers is the equivalent of Rory at the 2011 US Open and Team Paradise is Tiger. :D
I think you'll be surprised with just how competitive this will be. Oh and handicap-wise...Team Paradise is favored :)

loving the banter but come on guys team paradise names already on the cup :D
Everyone welcome the boss as another Team Paradise Supporter! Wise choice, very wise choice!

I will always fight til I die.

It was 164 yards
Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back