The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG produces the best posts in THP history. First the balls, now laying pipe... OG you are the man dude, you take it all in stride too. Paradise won't let you down.

Gray has done it again! That was priceless. I laughed.

He is! Half the time people can't understand my posts lol.

I love having him support Team Paradise. You supporting Team Hackers will definitely provide for some funny moments.

It's really cool seeing more people get involved.

He obviously is a big time skimmer of this thread. I thought he knew all about Skype but I had to explain what that was too. I wish I had a video of him when he finally understood it all. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. He's so embarrassed but truly a good sport.

He obviously is a big time skimmer of this thread. I thought he knew all about Skype but I had to explain what that was too. I wish I had a video of him when he finally understood it all. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. He's so embarrassed but truly a good sport.

Sounded like some sort of chewless tobacco to me. You know like skoal or something. I am serious as a judge. I had no clue what a skype was or what ranch dressing represented. I am trying to visit my friends in Florida and now,,, I will be afraid to ask for the ranch dressing when we eat a salad :alien:

Just have to say, I am loving the new Paradise Supporter tags!

I will be afraid to ask for the ranch dressing when we eat a salad

Just order the Blue Cheese. I don't know of any negative connotations surrounding Blue Cheese Dressing.

Or, you could always keep a bottle of Ranch in your pocket, and just whip it out during dinner.

I think it just got even more real. Haha, welcome to the team bro!

Could it really have gotten more real??

Happ to support team Paradise!

I gotta say that I'm loving the support Team Paradise has from you all so far. We've got plenty more tags to go around so if you want in just let one of us know and BOOM goes the dynamite!

Paradise 4 Life!

Sounded like some sort of chewless tobacco to me. You know like skoal or something. I am serious as a judge. I had no clue what a skype was or what ranch dressing represented. I am trying to visit my friends in Florida and now,,, I will be afraid to ask for the ranch dressing when we eat a salad :alien:

Just make sure you don't ask them to toss it, Gray. :D

Loving that new crest One-T! Great design skills.

Just make sure you don't ask them to toss it, Gray. :D

Loving that new crest One-T! Great design skills.

A salad tossing reference? Too funny. The ranch avatar was awesome.

I gotta say that I'm loving the support Team Paradise has from you all so far. We've got plenty more tags to go around so if you want in just let one of us know and BOOM goes the dynamite!

Paradise 4 Life!

Booyah. Happy to join the Paradise nation!!

love the Paradise Tags! those are first class for sure. higher quality than anything i produce :)

Can someone explain it to me? I've been off the reservation for a while. :)
Sean...the ranch jokes originated from my North Carolina swing tip.

So, now there are a thousand ranch jokes and throw in some Skype sessions (we've never skyped). But we play along to make Team Hackers think they are on to something.

Breaking character here but the tag you created is sick too. All the support from everyone is pretty cool.

love the Paradise Tags! those are first class for sure. higher quality than anything i produce :)

Hi gang. Lurker here in this thread for a while now. I'm here to show my colors - Team Paradise Supporter. Go Team!

Nothing against you Hacker Dudes (much :D ), but I've got more TM gear in by bag, and you just get splinters by sitting on the fence.

Hey Belbin, nice unboxing of those wedges a few days ago. Taking them out on the course and hitting for the first time on video showed guts! Nice eagle attempt too on that par 5 - playing from the forward tees must be working out for you!
:banana:

Good luck to all participants - better luck to Team Paradise.
Welcome to the party RadRob!

I hereby dedicate my support to Team Hackers. Simply because I have one Callaway club in my bag AND because Biggsy has such a hatred for iron covers. :D

Plus, I would rather be hacking it on the golf course than sitting in paradise any day of the week! Wow....that did not sound good.
Wow, hate, such a strong word. Maybe Team Hackers can fix you up with some of their official iron covers. I heard it's part of their media kit. :D

Glad to have you on board, even it it's rooting for Team Beard.

The signature banners look good Team Paradise...took you long enough though.

I love that everyone is picking sides.
Thanks adwill! All good things to those that wait. We've been and forth with what we were going to do and the other day we brainstormed what you see now.

I'm with you, I love seeing all of the "Supporter" tags.

First off - thanks for the sig tag.
Second - supporter video's welcomed?
Welcome lemmiwinks! Yes please, bring them on. Everyone knows Team Paradise is the most creative and puts out the best videos, you'll fit right in.

Who is paypal'ing money to these guys to support team hackers?
hahaha...I've done that a few times myself. :D

As a Team Paradise supporter this is what I think of when I think of Team Paradise!

[video=youtube;mICTPa-TRLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mICTPa-TRLU[/video]
Welcome Sean! Love that song bro!

JB was up to no good. I will lay some pipe line down on him this weekend and he will be wearing the ranch :D
I don't care who you are, that's hilarious!

Gray has done it again! That was priceless. I laughed.

Booyah. Team Paradise!!
Fildini! Welcome to Team Paradise bro!

You guys started the idea, so kudos for the origination.

That was one world-class multi quote Biggsy...think I counted 10 quotes.

Biggsy - ranch video was a good one! Was waiting for you to end up with ranch all over your face and shirt but it never happened.

Classic!!!!!!!!! We on team Paradise believe in a work/life/THP balance my friend.

Wow, there goes 50 hours of searching through threads that I'll never get back. I didn't know there was a road map!
Ah well, it was mostly at work, so I'm OK.

That was one world-class multi quote Biggsy...think I counted 10 quotes.
Thank you :D

Wow, there goes 50 hours of searching through threads that I'll never get back. I didn't know there was a road map!
Ah well, it was mostly at work, so I'm OK.
You can thank Smallville for that little gem. He has pulled videos from 10 different threads at least. It made it real easy to see things. Hopefully you got some chuckles out of them. We had a lot of fun making them.

Biggsy - ranch video was a good one! Was waiting for you to end up with ranch all over your face and shirt but it never happened.
When that idea came to me and I was taking a practice swing before we shot it, I thought for sure I was going to get it everywhere and I would ruin the shirt. There was a lot left on the range, but I pretty much stayed dry. lol

Dear baby Jesus please help gray have a speedy from his foot-n-mouth disorder as no pipe needs to be laid.

Look at biggsy going all multi-quote on us, that was a thing of art.

I can't bring myself to support one team over the other, tough decisions like this suck.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back