The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

Really wanting to find a way to make this work so I can put my name in for this incredible event again.

Really wanting to find a way to make this work so I can put my name in for this incredible event again.

Well considering we don't know where or when yet I wouldn't stress about it too much haha

Morgan cup was the first video I viewed before joining up here on THP. Thouse opening tee shots where you had your name called must have been a great feeling. Representing your company like a tour player, cameras rolling what a trill.

Have been going through a lot of old stuff while still in the moving process. Came across this letter as a bit of MC history...

8253aaad9f42408b8126b9e02fa4fa12.jpg
I have that framed in my office! Love looking at it and my staff bag everyday!!!
AuV2X8Q.jpg

It speaks to what kind of event this is, that it generates all kinds of buzz and we don't even have any details. I, like most people here, am really looking forward to the next version and finding out all the details.

Maybe Paradise Week ends with a new member of Team Paradise? :cool:

Maybe Paradise Week ends with a new member of Team Paradise? :cool:

Hahah. That would be neat, but it doesn’t. ?

Last edited:
Yep...just was cleaning out the closet a few weeks ago and found all of the autographed pictures Bridgestone sent us in our first package.

They never disappoint at Cobra Puma Golf and cant wait to hear more details on the 2020 edition of THE Morgan Cup

Have been going through a lot of old stuff while still in the moving process. Came across this letter as a bit of MC history...

8253aaad9f42408b8126b9e02fa4fa12.jpg
One of my all time favorite photos of the event, also the Cobra/Puma practice round with Howzat, Lambro and The Bearded one!
F7J7NJQ.jpg

Sweet news.....such a great event!

Sweet news.....such a great event!

i got to see just how good captain @jdtox's game can be this past weekend. he was annihilating his driver. getting up and down from just about everywhere, and hit some fantastic iron shots. dude is a player!

i got to see just how good captain @jdtox's game can be this past weekend. he was annihilating his driver. getting up and down from just about everywhere, and hit some fantastic iron shots. dude is a player!

You should have bolded "CAN BE" haha. You also got to see the very very bad part of my game :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, I am very fired up to hear the plans for 2020 MC and see it begin to take shape.

SO PUMPED!

Me too. Might be the only thing keeping me sane when it comes to playing golf right now haha

Back