The Morgan Cup will Return in 2020

My money is still on Hurricane-Saint George area. SLC metro could work no doubt but might not fit a THP experience. Park City area would be epic but higher elevation and potential for variable spring weather could be a concern. Utah has spectacular and diverse landscapes so any option will be fun. I recommend that the lucky Morgan Cup players bring hiking shoes (or rent a mountain bike!) and spend some time before or after. I love the Wasatch for skiing and get goose bumps just thinking about the red rock country of the Colorado Plateau.

Me trying to get into previous Morgan cups

Me chasing that entry this year

Me trying to get into previous Morgan cups

Me chasing that entry this year

Best of luck!
The beauty of the Morgan Cup, and the rest of the THP Experiences, is that they are better than the year before! JB, Morgan and the OEMs really want us to have an incredible time each year.

My money is still on Hurricane-Saint George area. SLC metro could work no doubt but might not fit a THP experience. Park City area would be epic but higher elevation and potential for variable spring weather could be a concern. Utah has spectacular and diverse landscapes so any option will be fun. I recommend that the lucky Morgan Cup players bring hiking shoes (or rent a mountain bike!) and spend some time before or after. I love the Wasatch for skiing and get goose bumps just thinking about the red rock country of the Colorado Plateau.

It would be awesome if it was Hurricane-St. George. Only course I have played in Utah was SandHollow. One of my personal top 5 played where ever.

This sounds like one of those "once in a lifetime/don't miss" kind of experiences! Who wouldn't want to be a part of this? :love:

This sounds like one of those "once in a lifetime/don't miss" kind of experiences! Who wouldn't want to be a part of this? :love:

You tell me.

It would be awesome if it was Hurricane-St. George. Only course I have played in Utah was SandHollow. One of my personal top 5 played where ever.

Plenty of good courses. Based on the delay, my hunch now is that it is a course in Northern Utah.

Got an email from Cobra Golf reminding me of the pre-order date for the new Speedzone line. Cant wait to get these in hand and try them out. An official email brings us one step closer to reality! SPEED with no limits, great tag line!

Last edited:
The Grandaddy is at the Hideaway, could the Morgan Cup be at the Hideout? :unsure:

If you work in golf there, yes. I’m 11 years I have never seen anything like this haha
No golf in Utah for the next 3 months, plus Christmas week? I'm surprised you got any answer at all.

No golf in Utah for the next 3 months, plus Christmas week? I'm surprised you got any answer at all.

This has been going on for 109 days.

It’s all good though, what places lack in organization, hopefully they make up for in conditions and support.

I normally don’t share this type of stuff, but at this point it’s funny.

That’s crazy. I’m getting more and more curious to see which course this is.

Hopefully after the new year Utah will chime in...if not we should at the very least hopefully see a new contest soon? Maybe?? haha

It’s all good though, what places lack in organization, hopefully they make up for in conditions and support.

That's some hardcore planning!
Thursday
September 12, 2019

Just another thing why THP events are truly special, and the Morgan Cup is no different!!!

I wish I lived closer , or I’d just drive over and ask them WTF?
6430F7EC-0F39-4BAA-80CB-4C71DCBF6738.gif
Come on Utah...

Hopefully after the new year Utah will chime in...if not we should at the very least hopefully see a new contest soon? Maybe?? haha
It's nice that you want my team filled up so quickly.

Back