ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

So we have three set for Team Hackers and two set for Team Paradise. Ready to get these teams filled!!

Exciting times.

So we have three set for Team Hackers and two set for Team Paradise. Ready to get these teams filled!!
Ready to learn the rest of the team and also where we are going. It's going to be fun to daydream with a real course in my head.

Exciting times!!!
Can't wait to see the teams!!!

Go team Paradise!!!

Man good times bouncing back into this thread & catching up. Exciting times looming & can wait to see the contests get kicked off for this one!

Fun times ahead! Now that we have our captains it’s time to fill in those teams... good luck to the Hackers

So.... asking for a friend..

These available in stock config for MC'ers?

I actually think letting a bunch of 20 handicappers play match play with these would be amazing.
While it would be fun to watch I could only imagine the slow play. So I’ll go with a hard no. 😂

While it would be fun to watch I could only imagine the slow play. So I’ll go with a hard no. 😂

I’m
Sure @JB would relish the time on the course (if THP kept his flask full)

Bad players can play fast. 😂 I’ve played behind many low and plus handicappers who are so slow.

I’m following closely.

So when do these teams get filled? Excited to see who, where, and when the 2021 MC takes place

I’m all but committed to the MC just need to make sure on the dates. The Srixon event would be second after the Showcase.

I’m all but committed to the MC just need to make sure on the dates. The Srixon event would be second after the Showcase.
Hopefully the dates work out for you, the MC would be my choice as well but if dates don’t work out for you the Srixon experience would be unreal as well

Hopefully the dates work out for you, the MC would be my choice as well but if dates don’t work out for you the Srixon experience would be unreal as well

I’m confident that I’ll be very pleased with however it works out. I have a bag made for each already 😀

I’m confident that I’ll be very pleased with however it works out. I have a bag made for each already 😀
Haha, I wouldn’t have expected anything less

Bad players can play fast. 😂 I’ve played behind many low and plus handicappers who are so slow.
Absolutely no problem at all, I could thin these down the fairway very quickly, 120 yards at a time until I get to the green :LOL:

So no hitting or fitting what am I thinking?

RAD XB Driver with Motore F1 Siff Flex
RADSPEED 3,5,7 with Motore F3 Stiff Flex
OL 4,5 Hybrid
OL RADSPEED 6,7
MIM Tour 8-PW
50* and 56* wedge

Maybe?
Yes! That is so close to the bag I was mentioning to you the other night, just with one less hybrid and one more wedge! By the numbers, I think my gapping would be too similar between 4h and 7w, and Tours up to 7, but other than that is good to go. The official Team Hackers set!

Anyone building the nerve to play King Forged CBs?

I actually think letting a bunch of 20 handicappers play match play with these would be amazing.

It would be so much fun depending on the course. If it's tiny very penal greens could be a long day LOL!

That's the fun of THP!!! Would love to have you on Team Hackers.

Absolutely no problem at all, I could thin these down the fairway very quickly, 120 yards at a time until I get to the green :LOL:

Yep, we'd hit a few shots that make our jaw drop too. Then we could talk ourselves into thinking "I could figure these out"

Back