ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

I actually think letting a bunch of 20 handicappers play match play with these would be amazing.

I’m going with 0% chance that JB let’s that happen 😂😂😂

I’m all but committed to the MC just need to make sure on the dates. The Srixon event would be second after the Showcase.
Both will definitely be fantastic events. One of the unique aspects I love about the MC is the opportunity to build your set in advance of the event. Pretty awesome.

Both will definitely be fantastic events. One of the unique aspects I love about the MC is the opportunity to build your set in advance of the event. Pretty awesome.

That happens in many of our events including the Srixon one.
All clubs are ordered weeks prior to the event.

So.... asking for a friend..

These available in stock config for MC'ers?

HAHA I'm going to go ahead and say no, while they look awesome there are very few people on this site that would enjoy playing those :ROFLMAO:

HAHA I'm going to go ahead and say no, while they look awesome there are very few people on this site that would enjoy playing those :ROFLMAO:
I looked at the stock specs, particularly the C Tapers, and thought that there is likely not more than 1% of the golfing population who could successfully play those irons.

Would look good to have with the Rickie driver cover though. Bag would look 🔥 even though you couldn’t hit them.

I looked at the stock specs, particularly the C Tapers, and thought that there is likely not more than 1% of the golfing population who could successfully play those irons.
I could hit 100 shots with those and never once get them more than about 6' off the ground!

But, just imagine how good you would look with those in your bag. 😎

@hedley_lamarr08, I really hope the dates work out for you. The MC is so much fun.

Like a bullet mate, even the well struck shots look skulled :ROFLMAO:

Well, when it’s blowing a hoolie, it’s probably a good idea to keep the ball as low as possible. 🤣

Well, when it’s blowing a hoolie, it’s probably a good idea to keep the ball as low as possible. 🤣
You're bang on there John, links golf at its finest haha

So, I am hearing these wouldn’t help with keeping pace up for a quick round? Bullets make for speed golf 😂

You mean just a beauty stinger
A stinger yes...let's be generous and call it a deliberate stinger haha

So when and where is this taking place? 😀

While it would be fun to watch I could only imagine the slow play. So I’ll go with a hard no. 😂
This was my exact thought as well. I would love one of these to hang on my wall. They are gorgeous but golf is challenging enough.. Give me more tech!!

I could hit 100 shots with those and never once get them more than about 6' off the ground!
Just make sure you continue to play the links-style courses and you’ll be fine. 😂

Just make sure you continue to play the links-style courses and you’ll be fine. 😂
Just have to putt from 500 yards off the green 😂

Back