ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

Forged Tec is still inline, I think the tech in radspeed is superior yours and Dax feedback is spelling that out right now.

I think regardless of the set if you have 4 or more THPers going OL that's 100% or greater increase over the historical data which shows a big shift in mindset.

yup yup yup

what ever you did with your irons this year, I'd do that again. :LOL: :(
I do hit the Forged Tec good. Still have those puppies in the bag, even with the few rock dings I have on them from Vegas;) Fun match with you. Let's do it again sometime. I'll try and hit the fairway a couple more times.

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Just stopped in to our local golf store and ogled these for a bit. I'm not sure I could go One Length after seeing these.

View attachment 8982221

Those are some really nice looking and amazing feeling clubs.... I would be shocked if no one in the MC picked up a set of them

Whatever decision someone makes it needs to suit their game. Don't think I could get used to OL - though the concept makes sense overall - not sure it'd be for me.

I am intrigued by the new RADSPEED irons with the radial weighting. It'd be interesting to see their performance versus the ForgedTec (the Black ForgedTec are 🔥) as well as their feel upon impact. I'd have to have them in my hands to really say what I'd play but "feel" is something high on my list.

any particular reason?

I'm a headcase when it comes to equipment. While I understand the OL concept - I'm not sure I could fully buy-in to it mentally. But I'd be willing to try them out though if I had a chance to go through a process and then see what fits me better in feel and in look.

This is Awesome! How does one get selected and participate?

There is usually a new thread with details and signup info. Can be as simple as sending an email.

All of the THP Experiences are fantastic and the Morgan Cup is an amazing time and follow. I would encourage everyone to sign up if they want. @JB, @GolferGal, Cobra Puma and the THP team go out of their way to give everyone a fair chance to go and participate! Good luck!!!!

I’m kinda surprised how
Those are some really nice looking and amazing feeling clubs.... I would be shocked if no one in the MC picked up a set of them

I was going to get fit for these just before winning the Golden Ticket. If it will be used on the Morgan Cup I’ll almost have to. I can buy RADspeed OL with the cost of the trip for the price.

What other experiences are on your radar since you haven’t jumped on the Morgan Cup
I was going to get fit for these just before winning the Golden Ticket. If it will be used on the Morgan Cup I’ll almost have to. I can buy RADspeed OL with the cost of the trip for the price.

What other experiences are on your radar since you haven’t jumped on the Morgan Cup

I’m just waiting on dates and location to make sure work won’t stop the trip after I commit. It seems to be the most complete experience and not one person has had one thing bad to say about the event. Srixon or Mizuno would be next.

I would give OL a longer look this time than I did earlier this year.

I can tell you I’d give serious consideration to the OLs. I don’t think they are for everyone, but I could see a jump in the number of folks ordering them for The Morgan Cup.

I can tell you I’d give serious consideration to the OLs. I don’t think they are for everyone, but I could see a jump in the number of folks ordering them for The Morgan Cup.

It’s almost like a when in Rome, situation. It almost feels like if you are gonna get the cobra clubs you might as well get one length! That’s my thinking at least

It would be cool to see a large number of participants go one length. I've been keeping up with JB's journey and they seem legit. His numbers are great.

It would be cool to see a large number of participants go one length. I've been keeping up with JB's journey and they seem legit. His numbers are great.
Agreed. His thread has me interested for sure.

I went thrift store shopping today and picked up a sweet Cobra cart bag for $5 and thought about how cool it would be to fill it up with some sweet Cobra clubs. Is this an omen or wishful thinking? Either way, it got me pumped up again.

I went thrift store shopping today and picked up a sweet Cobra cart bag for $5 and thought about how cool it would be to fill it up with some sweet Cobra clubs. Is this an omen or wishful thinking? Either way, it got me pumped up again.
Pics. 🙏

Back