ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

2021:
1610861797625.gif

Morgan Cup in one word: Lucky The thoughts of it with the Golden Ticket are a game changer. Do they actually fit the clubs or do we select them and they have them ready and waiting?;)
I believe this year will be a bit different based on what @JB has described. I think the event will be later in the year. Players generally just order whatever they want. Some get fit, some don't. I think the clubs will be shipped early in the year and then reviewed throughout the season and then the Morgan Cup will cap the season off. This is at least my take based on what I have read so far.

Morgan Cup in one word: Lucky The thoughts of it with the Golden Ticket are a game changer. Do they actually fit the clubs or do we select them and they have them ready and waiting?;)

you can go and get fit yourself and then in years past send the specs to them directly. Typically they’ve sent the directly to you in advance.

Yes, you can go and get fit, but keep in mind when ordering it’s stock options only. Or at least that’s what we had last year. 2021 could certainly be different.

Now with that in mind, you could swap shafts out and everything like that prior to the Morgan Cup so you could certainly fit specs that way if this year’s experience is the same in this nature.

Each day this draws closer for 2021. I remember the excitement two years ago as @Molten, @OITW, @BuckNasty, @phoffer, @WICHITAREJECT, and our captain, @Canadan, were becoming acquainted, group messaging frequently. Every now and then, @Master Yagley would pop into our discussions. We were busy determining our equipment and counting down the day to when we would meet up for the first time in South Carolina for MC 19 at Haig Point. It will always be one of my very best golf memories.

Riding with you Sunday is one of my favorite rounds Craigers

So many possibilities that I'm sure I'd never guess it. You have any thoughts?
Man. There so many different areas I could see it being. But if it’s going to be late in the year say.....after October, I assume it will be in a warmer location. Vegas was last year....have done hammock before....myrtle before....Haig....

I could see any of the following: Myrtle, somewhere else in FL, a RTJ course...Phoenix...so cal...remember it basically should be somewhere with a fully enclosed resort. Golf, lodging etc. or at least really close lodging.

Looking forward to finding out who will lead the Hackers this year and can’t wait for sign ups and hear where the experience is going to be held this year. If it is in fact later in the year that is great news

Man. There so many different areas I could see it being. But if it’s going to be late in the year say.....after October, I assume it will be in a warmer location. Vegas was last year....have done hammock before....myrtle before....Haig....

I could see any of the following: Myrtle, somewhere else in FL, a RTJ course...Phoenix...so cal...remember it basically should be somewhere with a fully enclosed resort. Golf, lodging etc. or at least really close lodging.
Like I said so many possibilities!! Will be fun when it is revealed and the dreaming can be given a destination!

Sitting here watching it snow and you drop all those wonderful places on me? Fun to dream about for sure.

Each day this draws closer for 2021. I remember the excitement two years ago as @Molten, @OITW, @BuckNasty, @phoffer, @WICHITAREJECT, and our captain, @Canadan, were becoming acquainted, group messaging frequently. Every now and then, @Master Yagley would pop into our discussions. We were busy determining our equipment and counting down the day to when we would meet up for the first time in South Carolina for MC 19 at Haig Point. It will always be one of my very best golf memories.

I think you summed it up perfectly. Great memories indeed. Even though I was not able to make it to Vegas, I’m very fortunate that I was able to meet (albeit virtually) and become associated with the guys from Team Hackers.

I believe this year will be a bit different based on what @JB has described. I think the event will be later in the year. Players generally just order whatever they want. Some get fit, some don't. I think the clubs will be shipped early in the year and then reviewed throughout the season and then the Morgan Cup will cap the season off. This is at least my take based on what I have read so far.
I think having it later in the year is a great idea! Gives people time to adjust to the new clubs before the competition since some people don't live in warm climates.

Whenever this thread pops up on my THP thread I get all sorts of excited!
Same here. It's been an event I've loved following the past 2 years, and I have a great feeling about 2021! Going to be an incredible Experience!

Captain’s are set! This is going to be one hell of a fun year!!! @jdtox & @DataDude !!!!

Congrats @DataDude! Now can’t wait for sign ups to fill the rosters!

Congrats @DataDude have a hell of a time! Going to be tough going against a vet like @jdtox can’t wait to watch the Morgan Cup unfold!

Congrats @DataDude have a hell of a time! Going to be tough going against a vet like @jdtox can’t wait to watch the Morgan Cup unfold!
Especially after seeing that swing this week. I can't wait to.see who else is coming with us now.

Especially after seeing that swing this week. I can't wait to.see who else is coming with us now.

Start dreaming 🤔 about Cobra.

I’m hoping details are released some time in the near future. I’ve got a ticket that’s burning a hole in my soul.

Back