The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Not sure whats next

We just started nurse Jackie. So far not too bad. Gonna give it a couple more before making judgement

Probably going to rewatch Dexter again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just started nurse Jackie. So far not too bad. Gonna give it a couple more before making judgement

I saw this added and was looking at it. Good to know its not so bad. Hard seeing her and not thinking Carmella Soprano

I saw this added and was looking at it. Good to know its not so bad. Hard seeing her and not thinking Carmella Soprano

Yea, it was tough to get past at first. But it's really not bad. Some humor and some really weird stuff lol. Typical showtime

I liked it. I thought cumberbatch was really good and it's only 3 episode seasons so it's a pretty easy watch.

I really enjoyed Sherlock, too. The first episode started out slow, but once it got rolling it was very good! Really liked Cumberbatch's take on Sherlock.

I just saw a documentary called Soaked in Bleach, it's about the PI that Courtney Love hired to find Kurt Cobain a few days before his death, and the shocking things the PI found. Plan on watching tonight

I just saw a documentary called Soaked in Bleach, it's about the PI that Courtney Love hired to find Kurt Cobain a few days before his death, and the shocking things the PI found. Plan on watching tonight

I wasn't really paying attention when this happened but there have always been allegations stuff didn't seem right correct?

Finally getting a chance to get through Jessica Jones, a few in and it's great, another home run for Netflix!

Finally getting a chance to get through Jessica Jones, a few in and it's great, another home run for Netflix!

It absolutely is. I hate having to freaking wait so long for season 2.

I watched the first 3 (or maybe 4) episodes this week. I am NOT a super hero or comic book (or whatever) fan, and I haven't liked Krysten Ritter in anything she's been in up to this point...BUT I really like Jessica Jones so far and her in it.

The Killing based in Seattle is a pretty good crime / suspense drama series.

Starting to really get into Jessica Jones. They're telling a pretty good story so far.

The Killing based in Seattle is a pretty good crime / suspense drama series.

The first two season are fantastic. Then Netflix took over and made a third and while it was still good, it wasn't nearly as good as first two.

The first two season are fantastic. Then Netflix took over and made a third and while it was still good, it wasn't nearly as good as first two.

Argh I've just started season 3. There is also the original Danish series on there as well.

Argh I've just started season 3. There is also the original Danish series on there as well.

I have to agree with this. 1/2 with Rosie is far better than the second "killing".

Everybody watching all this dark stuff and we're just over here binge watching Parks and Recreation and laughing and laughing...

We're finally getting around to Making a Murderer. On episode 4 I think.

We tried The Following. Great first season and then complete garbage. So many plot holes and mistakes. The writers are just terrible

We're finally getting around to Making a Murderer. On episode 4 I think.

We tried The Following. Great first season and then complete garbage. So many plot holes and mistakes. The writers are just terrible

You should see how the following ends... Wtf. I hate network television because they can never just let something go until it's logical conclusion. They had no plans to end the following when they did but "oh
Crap lets just tie it up quickly". What a waste.

I'm binge watching Friday Night Tykes on Nexflix... It's really good...

Dax

You should see how the following ends... Wtf. I hate network television because they can never just let something go until it's logical conclusion. They had no plans to end the following when they did but "oh
Crap lets just tie it up quickly". What a waste.

I couldn't even finish season 2. They had no clue where to go or what to do

Back