The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it came down to the last play of the game. You think their d is good?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

It was quite good last year. No reason to believe it will be horribly different. The Saints have a great offense. They were in the red zone 5 times. They scored one TD. The Packers held them on 4th and 1 and on the goal line. When it counted they stopped them. I don't think they play another team this year with an offense as good as the Saints. Their tackling will need to improve over last night no doubt.

I suspect they'll be okay. It will be interesting to see how defenses around the league fair this weekend.

Kevin

It was quite good last year. No reason to believe it will be horribly different. The Saints have a great offense. They were in the red zone 5 times. They scored one TD. The Packers held them on 4th and 1 and on the goal line. When it counted they stopped them. I don't think they play another team this year with an offense as good as the Saints. Their tackling will need to improve over last night no doubt.

I suspect they'll be okay. It will be interesting to see how defenses around the league fair this weekend.

Kevin

But they will play teams with better defense. Just my opinion I don't think they are gona be putting up points Like that all year

But they will play teams with better defense. Just my opinion I don't think they are gona be putting up points Like that all year

We shall see. They're offense is really explosive. Lots of targets for Rodgers and Ryan Grant.

Kevin

We shall see. They're offense is really explosive. Lots of targets for Rodgers and Ryan Grant.

Kevin

I agree, very good offense. I like finely. He's gona cause a lot of problems for coverage

Colsten + Broken collar bone = out 4 weeks

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Colsten + Broken collar bone = out 4 weeks

Yah I had to activate Percy Harvin. I don't even know who the Vikings have for a QB.

Colsten + Broken collar bone + out 4 weeks= TC Cries

fifyed for you dude

Donovan mcnabb jrod....I think harvin will have a good year.

I thought about this kevin...poor guy

Yeah sucks for him. But its probably good for Robert Meachem owners....like me. haha

Yah hes amazing but the headaches scare me. One of these days something bad is ggoing to happen.

Can't wait for tomorrow's games....especially tomorrow night....Jets v Cowboys?

OEM...are we going to to bet a lunch on this game?

Can't wait for tomorrow's games....especially tomorrow night....Jets v Cowboys?

OEM...are we going to to bet a lunch on this game?

You mean am I just going to buy you lunch? lol I dont think the Cowboys have much of a chance in this game. Maybe if we bett he over/under on how many times Romo is on his back.

where's the faith in Romo? Jets can't stop the run dude...Felix all over the place!

You mean am I just going to buy you lunch? lol I dont think the Cowboys have much of a chance in this game. Maybe if we bett he over/under on how many times Romo is on his back.

where's the faith in Romo? Jets can't stop the run dude...Felix all over the place!

Its not Romo its the O line being in shambles and missing key people. Toast Newman is out which may or may not be a bad thing. Jenkins is hurt so he'll have plenty of scuses for getting burned all night. And will felix find any holes with the o line a mess?

Anybody see Adrian Peterson's new deal? More money then Chris Johnson, makes him highest paid running back in NFL history.

Anybody see Adrian Peterson's new deal? More money then Chris Johnson, makes him highest paid running back in NFL history.

Looks like Johnson is going to have tot hold out again for more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back