The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with the NFC East is that it doesnt matter what there records are, its always a tough game. I hope they knock the shizz out of the eagles.

Romo will light up the pats

Ravens have a stout D, Texans wont get it done.

BG, I dont think the Rams will cover but my gambling days are slowing down now.

I think the texans get worked today. That ravens defense is nasty.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~
Yeah they are. I'm ready to see what our offense will do after the pathetic performance against the Jets.

True, but the Titans were able to get to them.

The ravens said they underestimated the titans qb. His name escapes me at the moment. But I don't see that happening two weeks in a row. They'll be ready for schaub this week.

The ravens said they underestimated the titans qb. His name escapes me at the moment. But I don't see that happening two weeks in a row. They'll be ready for schaub this week.

Matt Hasselback. That was an awful game overall. I think they were still so high on themselves after stopping the steelers. The loss to the Titans brought us back down to earth.

I think Hasselback is their QB (from Seattle). We'll see what happens, but I expect a decent game out of them at the very least.

Marshawn Lynch is the greatest RB in the history of the NFL.

Marshawn Lynch is the greatest RB in the history of the NFL.

Adrian Petterson's been in beast mode this year again, too bad for him the rest of his team isn't capitalizing.

Those packer uniforms today are awful.

Bills keeping up with the Giants... bad call on the Giants last TD... Pulling for the Bills here!!!

Oh man I hate the Pack. Starks has so much potential but they continue to pass on 1st down the majority of the time. That sets them up for failure too much if it's an incompletion.

Its so nice to see a fine young man like Vince Young contribute in such a big way to his team that he gave the monicker of "Dream Team" by coming in and playing so well. Vince, you are still as spectacular as ever.

Its so nice to see a fine young man like Vince Young contribute in such a big way to his team that he gave the monicker of "Dream Team" by coming in and playing so well. Vince, you are still as spectacular as ever.

Am I sensing some sarcasm? I thought his performance was very good. :D Though I do like to see te Eagles play well. They're too good not to eventually. Like the Heat early in the last NBA season.

bradshaw is running like a beast today

bradshaw is running like a beast today

Yea he is. Bills giving the game away today, some terrible passes by Fitzpatrick and awful tackling by the Bills defense.

Boy do I hate those Lions.

I hate Megatron. The Niners contained him for so long, now he has over 100 yds. At least no TDs... Yet.

I hate Megatron. The Niners contained him for so long, now he has over 100 yds. At least no TDs... Yet.

Haha. Thats just what he does. The worst thing to happen to the NFL was that non td call. It pissed him off.

Cmon Romo. This is the Pats D and you can put up points against them. Those passes cannot happen today.

Cmon Romo. This is the Pats D and you can put up points against them. Those passes cannot happen today.

I know, I actually bet that the Cowboys would win (or lose by less than 9) just based on the Pats defence being so god awful.

Tell me about it, My FF team has been on fire and I need Romo to stop being Rex G.

Adrian Petterson's been in beast mode this year again, too bad for him the rest of his team isn't capitalizing.

You're telling me. We should be 4-1 like seriously.

Rex Grossman can go kick rocks! I hope the Skins make the change and keep Beck in. I would rather lose with Beck than keep big belly rex in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back