The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official 2013 NFL Thread

And with comments like that I begin to question myself why I even bothered trying to help someone out with some golfing buddies while in SD? lol

You can convert, I promise to forgive all of your "blue" transgressions if you decide to wear those beautiful green wings.

Tappin away

What SD are you referring to?
Nothing really, just some Eagle fan posting a thread looking for some THP'ers to maybe play with while down in San Diego so in jumps this awesome Cowboy fan to save the day and link him to a thread just full of awesome Southern Cal THP'ers!! That's what kind of people we are. Ready to help at a moments notice. But then he comes back in here trying to pull strings........after all that I did. What kind of person does that?

Nothing really, just some Eagle fan posting a thread looking for some THP'ers to maybe play with while down in San Diego so in jumps this awesome Cowboy fan to save the day and link him to a thread just full of awesome Southern Cal THP'ers!! That's what kind of people we are. Ready to help at a moments notice. But then he comes back in here trying to pull strings........after all that I did. What kind of person does that?

Typical Eagles fan :alien:

Wanna make a small wager? I'll throw a cowboys hat on if they win and post a picture of it on here if they win. If they lose then you gotta post a picture of you wearing a Eagles hat.

Tappin away

Wanna make a small wager? I'll throw a cowboys hat on if they win and post a picture of it on here if they win. If they lose then you gotta post a picture of you wearing a Eagles hat.

Tappin away

I just posted about watching Miracle on Ice before the game and now you think I'm stupid enough to make a wager on the game??? Well crap, I already did do that with Alex the rep for Cleveland. You giving me 10 points?

I just posted about watching Miracle on Ice before the game and now you think I'm stupid enough to make a wager on the game??? Well crap, I already did do that with Alex the rep for Cleveland. You giving me 10 points?

10 points, so we could win by a FG and I'll still have to wear that star?

It's the 31st vs the 32nd ranked defense. I don't think I wanna give any points.

Tappin away

10 points, so we could win by a FG and I'll still have to wear that star?

It's the 31st vs the 32nd ranked defense. I don't think I wanna give any points.

Tappin away

Romo is out and Eagles are favored by 7.5, giving points seems fair...

Romo is out and Eagles are favored by 7.5, giving points seems fair...

If Romo doesn't play then I'll give you 7.

Tappin away

Not to be the elephant in the room but...soo you're giving him 7 points then :D

That is the way it is looking. One of us will have a very unhappy picture next week.

Tappin away

Boom! Yes I know late to the #12 return party. I wonder how much rust he will have to shake off. This game is big time bragging rights with all the bears fans around here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

No Lee, No Romo and now maybe no Dez. #NoGood

Are you afraid you might like the feel of that eagles hat?

Tappin away

Boom! Yes I know late to the #12 return party. I wonder how much rust he will have to shake off. This game is big time bragging rights with all the bears fans around here

I would have to say no more than a few plays worth. He's been practicing for 3 weeks now.

I would have to say no more than a few plays worth. He's been practicing for 3 weeks now.

And he's the best QB in the NFL. I'd give him one drive at the most, then he'll start carving up our "defense".

And he's the best QB in the NFL. I'd give him one drive at the most, then he'll start carving up our "defense".

I'm wondering if I should start him or Luck now. I need good points this week. At least I feel better now about Nelson getting some more looks.

Tappin away

I definitely agree with you. A drive or 2 and he should be clicking.

I'm wondering if I should start him or Luck now. I need good points this week. At least I feel better now about Nelson getting some more looks.

Tappin away

I'd start Rodgers. The Bears D is horrid. The way lacy/Starks are running the ball it makes Rodgers much more valuable fantasy wise. Whenever I get into a fantasy decision I always play my studs.

I'd start Rodgers. The Bears D is horrid. The way lacy/Starks are running the ball it makes Rodgers much more valuable fantasy wise. Whenever I get into a fantasy decision I always play my studs.

Luck is playing J-Ville though

Tappin away

This is pretty damn cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back