The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Miller getting the start. I like it. Dudes gotta box out though. Not the start we were looking for...

Not a good 1st quarter by the Cavs. Could be lay off or lack of Love. Hopefully I can watch the rest of game while on my flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland's defense this quarter has been atrocious. They are giving Chicago wide open jump shots on every possession.

Miller and jones are a combined 1 of 4 shooting. Missing 2 of your 4 best scorers is just too much

Chris Webber is awful to listen to

Cavs need to win game 2. Splitting at home without JR and Love is understandable and then they'll get a shot in the arm back in game 3 when JR comes back. But you can't go to Chicago down 0-2.

Oh and it would be nice to see LBJ try to be LBJ and not settle for crappy jumpers. Trying to get back into a game is hard enough against a team like Chicago. You can easily shoot yourself out of this game

Looks like I turned Bulls cavs on at the perfect time.

Kyridiculous

Love both teams uniforms. Also when did Lebron stop wearing the headband.

Love both teams uniforms. Also when did Lebron stop wearing the headband.

Back in March I believe...said he wanted to be just one of the guys

Shooting 3s when they don't need them...and they are 7 of 24

LeBron has been awful down the stretch.

Bulls' last 2 possessions have been terrible. Lucky for them that Butler made that shot. Iso-Butler is probably not the way to go.

Uh oh, Rose.

Is the kid made of glass? Everytime he jumps, I think he's gonna blow a knee out.
It's ridiculous how much he gets hurt. I guess it's good that it's not the knee, but it's crazy. Fortunate that it was at the end of the game, I suppose.

Lol at 3 guys in double figures

LeBron: -11
Kyrie: -14
Miller: -20

Great on Tour, bad in the NBA.

Back