The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Been looking forward to this game 7. Hasn't disappointed

I thought the Spurs would cruise in this series. The Clippers have a solid team though.

I thought the Spurs would cruise in this series. The Clippers have a solid team though.
I wasn't so sure after game 1 but the spurs quickly showed me they still have some fire left. I knew LA would put up a good fight tho. Been fun to watch

Spurs are my team, would love to see them with another championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is NO CHANCE all of these people are Clipper fans.

Man there is some good bball being played right now!

Umm.. if you're not watching this, you might want to turn it to TNT right now. 107-107 with 30 seconds left.

Wow. Late whistle on Duncan there

CP3! Clutch!

Clutch shot by Paul.

Man that was a good game. Gotta give the Clippers props they played hard as hell

Wow, I'd say biggest win in Clippers franchise. Outstanding.

I'm glad we get to see Steve Ballmer for another series.

f407a3f6132c693f32e6f0bdd007cde2.jpg

Hmmmmm

Gotta play 4 quarters. Still had a shot to win after playing that bad in the 2nd half. They're fine. Just gotta win one up there now.

2014-15 Kia NBA MVP Voting Results

Player / Team1st2nd3rd4th5thTOTAL
Stephen Curry, Golden State 100 26 3 -- 1 1,198
James Harden, Houston 25 87 13 4 -- 936
LeBron James, Cleveland 5 12 62 32 12 552
Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City -- 5 33 41 29 352
Anthony Davis, New Orleans -- -- 9 35 53 203
Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- -- 10 15 29 124
LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland -- -- -- 1 3 6
Marc Gasol, Memphis -- -- -- 1 -- 3
Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers -- -- -- 1 -- 3
Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- -- -- -- 1 1
Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio -- -- -- -- 1 1
Klay Thompson, Golden State -- -- -- -- 1 1

Harden left off 1 ballot
LeBron left off 7 ballots

2014-15 Kia NBA MVP Voting Results

Player / Team1st2nd3rd4th5thTOTAL
Stephen Curry, Golden State 100 26 3 -- 1 1,198
James Harden, Houston 25 87 13 4 -- 936
LeBron James, Cleveland 5 12 62 32 12 552
Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City -- 5 33 41 29 352
Anthony Davis, New Orleans -- -- 9 35 53 203
Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- -- 10 15 29 124
LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland -- -- -- 1 3 6
Marc Gasol, Memphis -- -- -- 1 -- 3
Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers -- -- -- 1 -- 3
Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- -- -- -- 1 1
Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio -- -- -- -- 1 1
Klay Thompson, Golden State -- -- -- -- 1 1

Harden left off 1 ballot
LeBron left off 7 ballots

Thought Westbrook would've been closer to LeBron than he was. Looks like they got it right for the most part.

Thought Westbrook would've been closer to LeBron than he was. Looks like they got it right for the most part.

I agree. As much as I wanted Harden to win, Curry deserved it since it is as much a team award than it is an individual award. I think if OKC made the playoffs, WB may have been ahead of LeBron, but I think the finishing order is fair. The voting process is a joke, but what can you do?

I agree. As much as I wanted Harden to win, Curry deserved it since it is as much a team award than it is an individual award. I think if OKC made the playoffs, WB may have been ahead of LeBron, but I think the finishing order is fair. The voting process is a joke, but what can you do?

I'll be the first to say I always thought Curry would be a good player, never thought he'd sniff an MVP, though.

Took you a few days to respond. You must not have been on THP. :actup:

Radio crew called it correctly. Team looked like they had tired legs in the fourth. Late night Friday game followed by an early Sunday start caught up with them. Stinks, but it is what it is.

Hawks played the Wizards well al season. Still feel very good about the series.

Took you a few days to respond. You must not have been on THP. :actup:

Radio crew called it correctly. Team looked like they had tired legs in the fourth. Late night Friday game followed by an early Sunday start caught up with them. Stinks, but it is what it is.

Hawks played the Wizards well al season. Still feel very good about the series.

Posted it the day after and no I wasn't on thp much this weekend. No way any Atlanta fan can still feel very good about the series. Washington hasn't lost yet and has now won twice in Toronto and once in Atlanta. They're as hot as any team in basketball

The Clippers and Spurs series was by far the best first round series. Here's hoping for more entertaining series in both conferences. The loss of Love could effect the Cavs a lot in the Bulls series with Pau Gasol having the advantage on offense against the Cavs defenders, as well as Gibson, Mirotic and Noah making the Bulls have a deeper big rotation. That should be a solid series. The Mike Conley injury is definitely affecting the Grizzlies against the Warriors. He's great at controlling the pace but with a backup PG in there in Calathes, The Warriors are able to run their offense more effectively and shoot at will. The Hawks and Wizards should also be a great series with Washington on a win streak and opening the series with a road win. The Clippers need CP3 to be at his best for them to beat the Rockets. If his hamstring injury is more serious than anticipated then Harden will enjoy having one less guy to try and stop him. All of these series have a chance to be very competitive.

Just read something I did not know. Stephen Curry was born in Akron, Ohio. Thought that was pretty cool. A lot of MVP's from around here

Just read something I did not know. Stephen Curry was born in Akron, Ohio. Thought that was pretty cool. A lot of MVP's from around here

Makes sense as Dell was on the Cavs in 87-88.

Back