The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough Jameson to kill a small horse, so take this with a grain of salt, but the way this Royals team feasts on fastballs, I'd consider starting Bartolo Colon tomorrow…
They need to sign jamie moyer real quick

Hit parade

If these mid-inning manager interviews weren't DUMB enough, now we're listening to that instead of live baseball.

Sports are stupid.

Ha. Bringing in a lefty to face the pitcher. I hope Thor takes him deep.

That was not good.

Lets go Mets! Give this Royals bullpen something to chew on.

Wright came to play

The way that ball just left Cespedes's bat, I may have scared the dog…

Ok Mets, time to lock it down. Don't let the Royals breathe life back into this game.

Well we only need 7 runs to pull this one out.

6 outs to go

Young vs matz in game 4...crazy matz was pitching in the minors like 60 days ago

The Piano Man thing was pretty effing cool.

Young vs matz in game 4...crazy matz was pitching in the minors like 60 days ago
Crazy to think, but he might be the best of the bunch eventually. 23 year old lefty who throws 95 in his sleep. And a local NY kid to boot.

No KC comeback tonight. Mets were in control most of the game. A little hiccup early, but they were tough.

Mets seemed to settle in from a defensive and hitting standpoint. We may have ourselves a series after all. Should be fun.

And we got one back. Good deal.

Imagine the narrative would be totally different if we had closed the deal on Game 1. As it were, these are two closely matched teams. Feel good about tomorrow and from there, it's a best of 3 series. Can Volquez and Cueto keep their heads screwed on straight for another appearance?

1986 Game 1: Mets lose by 1.
Game 2: Mets lose by 6.
Game 3: Mets win by 6.

2015 Game 1: Mets lose by 1.
Game 2: Mets lose by 6.
Game 3: Mets win by 6.

F'n weird…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back