The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please leave him in!

Well we've rocked Familia twice so far.

So dumb to let Harvey come out. Makes absolutely no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid decision to leave him in. Even more stupid to leave him in after the walk.

It is amazing how the Mets late inning pitching give the slightest opening and the Royals continuously exploit it.

These Royals are going to be the death of me.

Yesssssssssssssss!

Lol this defense is putrid u cannot let him score on that play

Unreal

Hahaha they deserve to lose this series. The Mets defense has been atrocious, combine that with horrible pitching management and that is a good recipe for losing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that's THREE count 'em THREE blown saves for Familia.

The different ways these collapses have happened is crazy...something different each time

The different ways these collapses have happened is crazy...something different each time
At some point you gotta give the Royals credit. They do this MD! All post season, all regular season.

Crazy right? Imagine the Mets could be playing to clinch tonight. Blow game 1 and 4. Now have a battle on with this one.

I don't usually watch baseball, but man this stuff is riveting.

I don't usually watch baseball, but man this stuff is riveting.

Indeed. This has been a great series. Playoff baseball is awesome.

At some point you gotta give the Royals credit. They do this MD! All post season, all regular season.
The Royals play a certain style and it puts pressure on the opposing D. But I still see Murphy's whiff on an easy grounder last night and Duda's inability to make a 90 foot throw to end the game tonight more like MD441 - Met's collapses.

This team. Unreal...

Now finish them off!

I hope this game doesn't go to 12:20.

I hope this game doesn't go to 12:20.
I'm just glad the SNF was over by the early fourth quarter so I was able to see that ninth inning. Just incredible. But I'm with you on the time. I have to be up in 5 hours.

Murphy and cespedes havent done diyack this serious

I'm a nervous wreck right now.

Stolen base. What a shocker.

Pretty sure i could steal 2nd on this catcher

Just get it to the outfield, Colon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back