The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight should be a fun Angels-Mariners game. Garrett Richards against King Felix, perhaps it will be a snooze fest. Just a game and a half back of Houston!

Tonight should be a fun Angels-Mariners game. Garrett Richards against King Felix, perhaps it will be a snooze fest. Just a game and a half back of Houston!

that's a hell of a pitching matchup, might have to tune in for it.

Indians are the first team in baseball history with four starters to have 100+ strikeouts before the all star break. And we're below .500
God the offense is pathetic. If they can somehow turn it around and score some runs they could make some noise with that pitching staff

Offense just went off
Homer double double triple

The more I watch Lindor the more I think he is going to be really good

Seriously. ..only 2 series wins at home this year. .

Great to see Jose Fernandez back on the mound after TJ surgery. Tonight was his 2nd start with 7 shutout innings, 9 Ks and the W.

Great to see Jose Fernandez back on the mound after TJ surgery. Tonight was his 2nd start with 7 shutout innings, 9 Ks and the W.

Glad the Marlins didn't rush him back. He is a solid pitcher and if he can stay healthy will pit up some impressive numbers for a long time.

Moose makes the A.L. All-Star team. The Cardinals Carlos Martinez takes the final N.L. spot.

That's a shame...cespedes should have won that spot...stupid fans

gardner should have been in and not on the final five, six he had to get in because of Alex Gordon getting hurt.

yanks v sox for the weekend
I'd be ok as I thought it should be cespedes or him from the get go

I guess other fans should have voted. :eyepoke:

I will agree it's quite ridiculous, and I would think MLB is going to change the way it's done next year.

But in the meantime, KC has seven all stars. Though one is missing out.

I'm glad c mart got in he absolutely deserves it

NL vs. KC.....booooo.

NL vs. KC.....booooo.

Not as much as it could have been though. For a while it looked like there was going to be 8 out of 9 position players.

I think it bodes well if you are an NL fan

I would agree. It is silly that because KC has better internet than the rest of the country, their guys go to the game. I blame Google. :alien:

I think I was the only person who voted responsibly in the whole city and

I would agree. It is silly that because KC has better internet than the rest of the country, their guys go to the game. I blame Google. :alien:

LMFAO!

Haha. The Twins did a cross promotion with the Mets. People who voted for those two guys (Dozier and Familia) got a chance to win a trip to both cites to watch some games. Apparently it failed but was a decent idea.

It's a popularity contest for the starters and KC fans took advantage of the opportunity to vote...I'm not mad at them and baseball shouldn't change the way the starters get voted in...what I want mlb to do is stop making this a an exhibition game that has consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back